Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Exactly. I remember her name was often pitted against Sush, like somehow people were supposed to pick one over the other but their filmographies are totally different and they never crossed each others paths. I love what Sush said here about their media induced "rivalry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKldyjRgjvk

Just cuz someone is goodlooking and reserved doesn't mean they're arrogant either. That is such a cliche and also an extremely common interpretation lots of people come up with when they find someone else's beauty/presence overpowering. People aren't perfect but the amount of trash I get to read here on Aishwarya in particular is truly amazing.😆

Yeah I watched that interview, Sushmita has always been very likable and not into the typical Bollywood drama

I prefer Aish's reserved personality over the fake "relatable" actresses these days who try too hard. And yeah Aish has been accused of being arrogant many times (because of her beauty, personality etc.) so this is nothing new, haters are mad she is still so popular  (more than other 2000s actresses like Rani or Preity) despite not doing many movies 

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Aishwarya is good friends with Preity Zinta indeed, I didn't know about Sonali though, good to know cuz I find her very likeable too. Either way, that sure busts the myth of her supposedly unfriendly and "arrogant" attitude that prevented her from making friends. Just cuz she didn't publish her friendships in every corner of the internet or didn't pretend to hug and wasn't spotted air kissing every actress in town indiscriminately doesn't mean she was incapable of making friends.

On the flip side, look what we get to witness today. Are Deepika, Katrina and Alia best friends even if Deepika turns up to Alia's wedding as a bridesmaid and Katrina holds the train of her wedding dress from behind? Is that what people deem normal behavior? Do people really even buy that facade of a happy ...err sixsome?!!! ðŸ¤£ Aishwarya should be applauded for keeping it authentic instead of engaging in the kinds of antics those three engage in. ðŸ˜†

We all know there's no getting through to this particular topic starter though, they breathe in Ash and breathe out fire.😆

I’m scratching my head trying to think of any actress who has a genuine friendship with one another. They’re professional and mostly cordial with one another (at least that’s the pretence they show to the public). Lord knows how true it is behind closed doors. 😂 

LMAO. So that’s where Aishwarya went wrong. She should have been best friend’s with her ex-boyfriends current flame and joined hands in eternal togetherness with a bouquet, while singing Hum Saath Saath Hain. 

Originally posted by: Whatever-123

Yup. I keep accidentally breaking the rules and the moderators now are aware of my writing style, they figure out it’s me when I make a new account. I hope they don’t read this thread, 

Aw, but what frivolous rules did you break?  I literally see NO reason to ban you when we have legit monsters running amok here. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m scratching my head trying to think of any actress who has a genuine friendship with one another. They’re professional and mostly cordial with one another (at least that’s the pretence they show to the public). Lord knows how true it is behind closed doors. 😂 

LMAO. So that’s where Aishwarya went wrong. She should have been best friend’s with her ex-boyfriends current flame and joined hands in eternal togetherness with a bouquet, while singing Hum Saath Saath Hain. 

@bold: I'm laughing my a$$ off imagining them playing ringa ringa roses, thanks to the image you planted in my head. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Whatever-123

I liked old comments on old threads, asked someone for aish gossip over DMs, made topics on MDNA. Don’t remember what else I did

Those sounds pretty tame to me. Perhaps they mistook you for an MID of a troublemaker, cuz there is no other reason that warrants a ban. Well, I hope you stick around cuz God knows Team Aishwarya needs all hands on deck here.😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

@bold: I'm laughing my a$$ off imagining them playing ringa ringa roses, thanks to the image you planted in my head. ðŸ¤£

Plant this into your head as well. The bollywood version of ringa ringa rosie. ðŸ¤£

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am more interested in SRK abuse galore

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pretty obvious that when a girl looks like Aishwarya Rai most women will definately have complex and stay away from her . 
It’s basic human tendency and this is of no fault of Ash. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Sridevi looks like Divya Bharti in the magazine 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

Plz tell me Shahrukh Khan revenge story,,,, plz plz plz 

Stardust is all fan fictions lmao.