Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When Aishwarya Rai sl*t-shamed Manisha Koirala over a boyfriend!

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The Bahurani of Bachchan family had many high-profile relationships before she tied the knot with Abhishek Bachchan. One such man was Rajeev Mulchandani, a popular Indian model of 90s. In 1994, there were a lot of speculations about Rajeev Mulchandani dumping Aishwarya Rai for Manisha Koirala. Because of this, Aishwarya had an ugly showdown with Manisha.

In the March 1997 issue of Stardust, Aishwarya thrashed Manisha by saying "In the beginning of '94, a leading magazine came out with this 'red hot scoop'. Rajeev was supposed to have dumped me for Manisha. I called up Rajeev the moment I came to know about this asking what all the crap was about. Rajeev was a very good friend of mine nothing beyond that. I told him I didn't want to get roped into their love story. After two months, they weren't seeing each other. Manisha was seeing a different guy every second month."

Aishwarya added, "Time passed by and around '95 I'd come down to India as Miss World who was visiting India. That was when I saw Bombay in Tamil and thought it was brilliant. I'd reached Bombay on 1st April, and coincidentally, Rajeev called me. I was exclaiming to him about how excellent Manisha was in the film and that I was planning to send her a bouquet to congratulate her. At that he laughed at me and asked me whether or not I had been reading the papers. He informed me that Manisha claimed that she'd discovered some love letters that Rajeev had written to me. I couldn't believe it! It came as a very rude shock to me. I mean, if there was any kind of authenticity to this article, why didn't this piece of info come out in July '94? If that was the reason for her split with Rajeev in a couple of months, then why brood on it for nine whole months and then come out in the open?"

Rai went on to add, "This Manisha episode really affected me a lot in the beginning. I cried like crazy. I was really hurt miserable with all that was happening around. After saying so much she kept saying that she had been misquoted. After that split she had innumerable affairs according to the media, so why didn't anybody ask her why she hadn't come out with the info the previous year itself? I never wanted to be bracketed with any particular name. But today the media has played it up so much that if somebody takes my name, Manisha's name comes to mind instantly and vice-versa. Today, it's four years after that incident, but she still keeps bringing that topic up. It naturally means that all this is stemming from something else and not merely a lost relationship. However, I'm beyond this nonsense. She criticized even her seniors like like Rekha and Sridevi, so who's Aishwarya Rai? Her conduct only reflects her poor personality."

In the same interview, she added, "You won't believe this but I feel no bitterness or resentment towards Manisha. In fact, I hope she finds happiness soon. That sense of stability may make her feel more secure and calm her down in life."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now i want to read scene to scene drama of that bottom article on Sridevi ðŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

These articles has no authentication. Magazines use to write fan fictions ðŸ˜†

Just read and enjoy, don't make a big deal out of these articles 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Aishwarya Rai slapped Manisha Koirala's ass and told her to meet her backstage at the function if she wants to deal with it like a real woman. Luckily Nana Patekar stepped in and pulled both ladies away from each other before they ripped each other's wigs off, although an eye witness by the name of Kokila_ben said she swears she saw him groping them in the process.

😲

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How did Shahrukh take revenge on the producer? I want to know 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Top producer’s wife catches him with actress.

Bechari Bollywood wife thak jaati hogi roz catch catch khel ke.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

A different guy every month ? What the hell ðŸ¤¬

Miss these silly magazines  

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Charming gentleman SRK ne producer ko gaali di? 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Does Aish have any female friends in BW? I have never seen her say anything nice about any actress..