chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No one is worried for raavi😭. No one is searching for her🥺

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehahahaha

KD's insta followers number dropped again??🤔🤔🤔

Yes they did.. Seems like by 1000 followers (ish) 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehahahaha

KD's insta followers number dropped again??🤔🤔🤔

he is facing technical issues in insta yaar.he reported the same to the concerned people.he has talked about this issue few days back in his story.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am wondering. Will she got to police station taking anitha to make anitha confess?..yea..they might release shiva..bit they should definitely arrest rishitha after this. 

A pandya reunion with ykb in jail is still on the cards..😎

Loll I think she's just playing dress up like they did in ramleela ðŸ˜† but jaise uss time they got tomato attack, abhi bhi kuch toh hona chahiye ðŸ˜†

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

One thing is suman is the only one who genuinely cares for Shiva apart from those who fake it... She loves shiva and she is angry at Raavi for slapping him and sending to jail... Okay understood its valid but why she didn't get angry at Rishita when her family sent all brothers to jail that too for fake charges she is so so vile towards Raavi. I don't want raavi to gain consciousness today (pandyaland world).

I hope suman figures out that Raavi is not at home when she goes there for Anita or maybe Maami create a tamasha at police station or pn. I want Shiva and Suman to realise they were wrong for judging Raavi😭 and Shiva to look at those decorations (please usko dikhado)🥺

Let raavi get concious ,get memory loss and leave this somnath forever. My heart aches to see that none remember her.why rishita's brain not working.

manny136 thumbnail

wait is gaumbi searching for dhara or getting drunk at a bar lol

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Did dhara mention shivi to the kidnapped baby lol at least she still cares about them in her mental state lol

gaumbi ko dhara bhool gayi aur makers bhi.where is kinshuk.i like him a lot yaar.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Seriously, ye criminals hai.

Dhara for kidnapping

Rishita for impersonating a cop

Suman for abuse

Dev…. Ainvayi 

Krish… that hair

Mami for stealing

Anita for IVF/arson 

But it’s SHIVA that’s in jail for cutting that damn chotiii. 

YKB jail version toh banta hai. Sab choti ke ek ek baal ko gale lagao aur YKB sing karo. 😂

🤣🤣

Do you mind if I make some corrections though?

Krish-  also for doing maar peet in the hospital 

Gaumbi - gets caught with alcohol....tho I think they've reframed that now. But I'm still going to stick to this au version ðŸ˜†

I hope Dev can pick up a fight too in the next few episodes.....nahi toh partiality ho jaaegi ðŸ¤ª

Bold- whatttt???? I thought he was in the assault ðŸ˜²

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

This time the angst should be from raavi's side plzzzzz 

Let Shiva see those decoration , let Anita confess that she tricked raavi into all of this mess 

Seriously.. this time I want ravi to be just done with all..and show her contempt ... and shiva to redempt without even knowing if he will ever be able to win her back..