Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episodes dekhne ka maan bhi nhi karta🥲🥲 

I miss Alice but I don't want raavi near this Kandus coz very well know how they'll behave with her..suman toh🤡 

Wishing to get an update today about Alice❤️

Edited by Priyal_10 - 2 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

During manan I mean kaisi yeh yaariyan , they killed manik and started new season with some another actor,  he was nice as well but we were like we want manan so did so many trends and he did come back but here I feel hopeless like kare to Kare kya , whom should I tag , whom I should I write ki bhai the stuff you are showing we aren't interested 🤣ye nai dekhna, we need balance tumhara bhi bhala or humara bhi but they are just giving the overdose of non sense , they should watch their own show for once from start may be they can realize their khichidi, 

From now onwards will never watch an ongoing Itv show , 🤣 pagal kr dete hai yeh log 

#lesson learnt 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Mein ne to kabka Kho diya hai idhar mein hoon woh sirf KDICE aurr fan fictions ke wajah se bass

@bold Same same copy paste😛

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Suman ka karma is catching up with her 👍🏼

Keeping aside Mami ke deeds and just considering Suman- for all the times Suman has harassed her bahus, aaj she got that mental torture suth sameth back from Mami.

For all the times Suman has taken Raavi doing ghar ka kaam for granted, when she fell ill at Kanta's, koi nahi tha to take care of her.

Even for all her boasts of mere heere bete, aaj the policeman ne bhi suna diya ke kya nalayak hai.

I wanted her to go to jail for all the times she's hit Raavi and others.....but yeh vala jaise ko taise bhi sahi hi hai 👍🏼

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fans wars or fans trolling or at times abusing actors are nothing new happened even before internet/social media became popular. Once waiting at the airport I saw and heard a few girls making snide remarks at Prem Chopra (who was also waiting there) simply because he well r*pes women (he does that onscreen). He took it sportingly, telling the stunned onlookers that I must be acting pretty well to get these remarks, bought the girls some Cola and had a nice chat with them before boarding his flight.

People who have been around for a while will remember the fan wars in IF and FB between Drashti/Sanaya fans, when Geet was ending and IPKKND was starting. Utterly vitriolic.Both the actors handled things in a calm manner.

It seems actors in this show and one actor in our neighboring show are the ones who seem to be having all issues. Ignore the stuff and if it gets too much report it. There is no need to make it a song and dance show. The work environment unfortunately is close to being beyond repair, if already not. Sad!! very Sad!!

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They r building up shivas mu about raavi..🤔

When he asked abt ravi..after knowing dhara and gombi is missing..he called her chipkali..I usually associate him calling her chipkali when he feels for her..but then suman spilled all the venom as expected..confirming mamis lie that she too think ravi must have gone to mami letting him jailed..all ravis love for dhara was a lie. And she indeed is like mami...

I dnt knw...I dnt want ravi to recover and come back to mamis house now .that will only confirm the lies..

manny136 thumbnail

Did dhara mention shivi to the kidnapped baby lol at least she still cares about them in her mental state lol

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj ka jail mein daalo idea- can Rishita be arrested for impersonating the police??? 😛

Ya they'll treat it as fancy dress / costume party?? 🤪

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shiva ko atleast bura laga no one came to meet him in jail 👍🏼