Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Maybe maami in her worry for raavi will reveal that raavi wasnt involved at all when the pandyas refuse to search for her

Maami Raavi se itna bhi pyar nhi krti ki uske karan pura plan reveal kede, vo bs tamasha karegi and nothing else

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am missing Alice too!

Hope she is feeling better now! Been 10 days.

Show is rather lackluster these days! 
small glimpses of bachchas & 

then same rinse repeat drama! Sanki Suman, abnormal dhara , cries & yells & blames & continuation if negativity overload! 

Offscreen drama doesn’t help either! Not sure if I’ll be able to enjoy Rishita scenes…. 
honest input of a dejected & invested viewer!

Only hope is: they know the mess spread is not helping,

ShiVi fandom is indeed huge and this kaand have enlightened them on the Folks like us speaking up & calling their game! 

So:

To measure up: at Alice’s return: we may get Shiva -Raavi scenes !! 
let’s see! 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Day by day I'm losing all the interest in the show and if they don't show how Shiva realises his fault (of not trusting Raavi and throwing her like anything) I'll loose all the love that I have for shivi, it will be only Kdice and I'm almost there

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Day by day I'm losing all the interest in the show and if they don't show how Shiva realises his fault (of not trusting Raavi and throwing her like anything) I'll loose all the love that I have for shivi, it will be only Kdice and I'm almost there

I am already there.. 

Only KDice matters😆

Alice is being missed terribly❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

I have lost interest in all the characters including  Shiva-Raavi, the offscreen kaand didn’t help either. Still sticking around for 4 actors that I like in this show, that’s all.

But my patience is waning😕

I came to ITV after 9 years, never watching a show again in my life. I will stick to my regional shows and American TV shows 😕

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Doesn't feel like watching the show, 

I am shivi deprived 🤣 koi to sun lo

This show is just putting me in agony these days when I read about the track thats happening   please somebody save us from this torture 🙄.

My personal opinion some days I think I made a wrong decision when I started watching this show, I saw some VM of shivi and I was like let's see whats is this show and from that moment onwards  I never knew I  will lose my sanity 🤣 after manan (kaisi yeh yaariyan ) I was hooked to this pair but now I feel like kyu why 🤣 I started this. Because now story doesn't have any sar pair , jiska man kr rha hai kuch bhi likhe ja rha hai , please baksh do hume 

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mein ne to kabka Kho diya hai idhar mein hoon woh sirf KDICE aurr fan fictions ke wajah se bass

Palak2812 thumbnail

Idk why 

They aren't showing Raavi through Video calls or video made at home. 

All the other shows manage their Covid hit actors through this. 

Thoda bhi nahi show kar rahe hain. 

Yes she has shown got hurt but kuch toh dikhao, shakal he dikha do. 

But nahi inko Bhabhima ki nuisance and Suman and Rishita saint ki bakwas dikhana hain. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Mein ne to kabka Kho diya hai idhar mein hoon woh sirf KDICE aurr fan fictions ke wajah se bass

Same 

They have destroyed ShiVi way too much that I can't love them like I used to. 

Only due to KDice I am sticking around. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Yeah 

@deeps07 (Couldn't tag)

Really hope some PH takes them. 

Uper se ITV rarely repeats Couples. 

Nakuul and Disha too came together after a decade. 

I really hope a good PH takes KDice together with a good storyline. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 years ago