Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Tom ruined his image with the crazy Scientology stuff so people donโ€™t like admitting what a perfect movie star he was in his prime. At one point, Hollywood was Tom Cruise. 

Looks alone have very little impact without a personality and charm. Even dodos like Zac Efron were supposed to be blandly gorgeous but who even cares.

Tom of the Top Gun and Jerry Maguire era was unbeatable. Todayโ€™s HW stars are nobodies hiding behind Marvel. 

Eh. I enjoy Cruise, he has a lot of charisma and intensity but has near zero sexual or romantic appeal on screen and his acting is limited with too much shouting.  In The Color of Money against a 60 plus Paul Newman a 24 yr old Cruise was rendered insignificant.  Now near Paul's age then he still can't compare.

Robert Downey Jr acting and charisma >>>>>>>>  Tom Cruise.   So thankful Cruise was never able to get his Iron Man film made.

Regardless of opinion on Tom's acting or stardom - again -  the topic was looks and he doesn't rank at the top or come near Hrithik.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I enjoy these kinda comments 

Who is a better actor by 1000 light years? Tom Cruise

Who dances better? Hrithik

Who is taller? Hrithik

Who looks better face wise? Both! I can flip a coin and pick one over the other but I'd still stare at the other guy's face every now and then to remind myself what I'm missing. 

Why must we pick? Isn't it bad enough that we have to be stuck with one guy for the rest of out lives that we limit ourselves to just one goodlooking guy in the world of celebrity fandom too? ๐Ÿ˜†

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Who is a better actor by 1000 light years? Tom Cruise

Who dances better? Hrithik

Who is taller? Hrithik

Who looks better face wise? Both! I can flip a coin and pick one over the other but I'd still stare at the other guy's face every now and then to remind myself what I'm missing. 

Why must we pick? Isn't it bad enough that we have to be stuck with one guy for the rest of out lives that we limit ourselves to just one goodlooking guy in the world of celebrity fandom too? ๐Ÿ˜†

bold- what was that? who told you that you have to do that? ๐Ÿฅบ

Originally posted by: Festival

bold- what was that? who told you that you have to do that? ๐Ÿฅบ

Well, you know, shaadi, vows, lifelong commitments, janmo janam ke kasams, and those "till death do us apart" wala promises that decent people in our society are expected to take at some point or another. Unless you're Salman with a harem of your own, but not everyone can afford be like Salman. ๐Ÿ˜†

Festival thumbnail

Well, you know, shaadi, vows, lifelong commitments, janmo janam ke kasams, and those "till death do us apart" wala promises that decent people in our society are expected to take at some point or another. Unless you're Salman with a harem of your own, but not everyone can afford be like Salman. ๐Ÿ˜†

I am decent but I am not ready to do all that. I find it pretty scary ๐Ÿฅบ Good to know you are so comfortable with that ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Festival

I am decent but I am not ready to do all that. I find it pretty scary ๐Ÿฅบ Good to know you are so comfortable with that ๐Ÿค—

I am not comfortable, the deck is stacked against us. too many frogs to kiss and too little time and patience to deal with those frogs' crap is another problem.๐Ÿ˜† but thank you and my best wishes to your future self too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Festival thumbnail

I am not comfortable, the deck is stacked against us. too many frogs to kiss and too little time and patience to deal with those frogs' crap is another problem.๐Ÿ˜† but thank you and my best wishes to your future self too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love frogs โค๏ธ I can deal ๐Ÿ˜Ž

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Tu kab se Hrithik ko like karne lag gaya ๐Ÿ˜†

Hrithik can act,  dance, tall aur handsome bhi hai aur sabse best baat khud ko koi Scientology ka devta bankar nahi ghumta hai

Well, now you know you're not omniscient๐Ÿ˜†. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Tom Cruise is short. Never understood why everyone crushed on him. But if you put his face on Hrithikโ€™s height, Iโ€™ll think about it