Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Hrithik is tall, fair and handsome.

And yes, maybe I was a teeny weeny bit biased in choosing d photos!!πŸ˜†

Hrithik looks better when he’s tall, dark/tanned and handsome. I don’t like him fair. 😌

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

When my 14 years old niece forced me to watch Rogue Nation with her saying 'how can you not watch this? Ethan Hunt is SO HANDSOME' ... I kinda realized that it must be true, her mother used to tell me the same during her younger days...

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hrithik for sure. He’s tall, dark and handsome. Tom was very handsome (a dream in Top Gun 😍) in his prime but I’m a height snob. Also, those are really bad photos of Tom. You gonna look me in the eye without blinking and tell me in all honesty that the choice of photos wasn’t intentional? πŸ˜‚

Minty's post:

Who is hotter? Hrithik

or Tom (sorry guys this is the only pic I could find!)

LoL City: Hollywood Celebrity weird face: Tom Cruise.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awee. Deliberately chose 3 average tom cruise pics only to see him still win πŸ€‘

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Tom Cruise obv. Hrithik has nothing on him. Hrithik is good looking and hot but that's about it... He's not a greek god like Tom. Sorry to disappoint you.

And all of that charisma and screen presence..my GOD! Cruise was really something in his prime.

I remember Rajiv Masand saying that whenever he interviews Cruise the sheer force of his persona is so strong it makes you feel like you're the only person in the room! And the only other person who has that is SRK. But of course Cruise is 10,000 times more good looking.

A killer combination for a movie star to have!

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tom Cruise is  more  handsome, he is almost as handsome as Salman Khan was in his mid thirties to early forties. No one can match those two men in looks and sheer magnetism. 

Weird both are short.. Just imagine how magnificent they would have looked had they been six footers. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tom winning even w these photos πŸ˜†

That speaks to the superiority πŸ˜Ž

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Tom Cruise was cute as a button...but I still have to go with my boy Hritik...he is a class apart..😎

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

People crying out for bad Tom Cruise's pic.....Hritik ki bhi dekh lo...that is also a bad pic..πŸ˜†

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hrithik. Tom is handsome as well and has a killer smile. But overall based on looks I'd pick Hrithik. Plus height definitely adds to the appeal. 

Edited by malikakas - 2 years ago