Varun in rajkumar hirani's next titled made in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

I thought SRK was doing a movie with Hirani?

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

I thought SRK was doing a movie with Hirani?

Hirani is writing/producing not directing this:

Hirani will debut his AD Karan Narvekar as a feature director with this film, which he co-wrote with Neeraj Singh of Nil Battey Sannata fame.

As for the SRK film:

Meanwhile, Rajkumar Hirani’s eagerly awaited next film starring Shah Rukh Khan has been put back even further. The film was expected to start shooting in April 2022, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore, as his schedules have been thrown off by the production delays in two under-production vehicles, Pathan and the Atlee Kumar entertainer.

Originally posted by: Talis

Hirani is writing/producing not directing this:

Hirani will debut his AD Karan Narvekar as a feature director with this film, which he co-wrote with Neeraj Singh of Nil Battey Sannata fame.

As for the SRK film:

Meanwhile, Rajkumar Hirani’s eagerly awaited next film starring Shah Rukh Khan has been put back even further. The film was expected to start shooting in April 2022, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore, as his schedules have been thrown off by the production delays in two under-production vehicles, Pathan and the Atlee Kumar entertainer.

Good to know, damm annoying how SRK's movies keep getting delayed. At this point I doubt Pathan releases this year