Jagannath aur Poorvi ki Dosti Anokhi | discussion thread - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Agree.  

Today’s episode Mishra’s trying to be “family”.  atm no meaning to the title of the show.  Should change the show title???  when Alok makes Jagannath penniless and purvi is the saviour for him, hopefully show on right track justifying the Jagannath and Purvi ki .....

Huh I just said the same thing. Even jaggu falling ill was unnecessary. Deepa is gonna be shown as the damsel in distress always helpless muh utha ke phirti hai. 

Where is Deepa’s husband? Dead or divorced? If divorced - why? as it was love marriage and she ran away from house 

Her husband left her..in some episodes it showed but now its divorced or not ..no clue 

Today's episode and tomorrow precap r very heart broken and sad 😥..babu left for Australia, alok ruined his dad's house for his business..Story now a big mess..thought it will be fun to watch jagannath and purvis interactions but now totally different way it has taken a shape. First alok and deepa entered and ruined the story now this pregnancy of purvi makes more complicated 👎😒

Yeah even I thought it would be a fun show with some not hurting drama. This is so off, from what was promoted. 

And damn! She's just 23 yo and such rash decisions? Iss Umar toh aj kal padhai bhi khatam nahi hoti. So dissappointed with preggos track. 

Originally posted by kinu17

Today's episode and tomorrow precap r very heart broken and sad 😥..babu left for Australia, alok ruined his dad's house for his business..Story now a big mess..thought it will be fun to watch jagannath and purvis interactions but now totally different way it has taken a shape. First alok and deepa entered and ruined the story now this pregnancy of purvi makes more complicated 👎😒

Story Is Ruined Now..

Your Right.

Hope It Will Get Better 

Maybe...

Isha is another villain ..she showed the report to kashi..👎🏼she is exactly like her mom deepa..otherhand how messy and irresponsible is purvi can be  who would left this important report on the bed since she shares her room with Isha !!🤔..seriously!! 😠..now Isha will show not kashi only  to her mom too..😒 another bad scenario on the way..😒

Just to feel like to kick ranis butt..what a lame sick character 🤬

Isha is another villain ..she showed the report to kashi..👎🏼she is exactly like her mom deepa..otherhand how messy and irresponsible is purvi can be  who would left this important report on the bed since she shares her room with Isha !!🤔..seriously!! 😠..now Isha will show not kashi only  to her mom too..😒 another bad scenario on the way..😒

Just to feel like to kick ranis butt..what a lame sick character 🤬

Hate Isha  Yes She Another Villain. She Loves kashi.. So She Wants Revenge Against Her.. Hate This Twist In The Story. Sticking To Reading Updates Only.

I dont since deepa and alok track has been started ..just read wu..

As dont like to watch this chaos 🙄

I dont since deepa and alok track has been started ..just read wu..

As dont like to watch this chaos 🙄

Good Choice. I Feel Every Indian Tv Series Gets Ruined After 50 Episodes.