Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why Purvi is calling both Jagganath and Alok - Uncle ?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-am-elated-to-be-a-part-of-a-show-like-jagannath-aur-purvi-ki-dosti-anokhi-chitra-banerjee-aka-deep_185959

She has layers to her character - does that mean she is here to stay OR for a while at least. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deepa feels like a very real person to me

We see her kinda sympathetize with Purvi but Alok spins it another way & she gets swayed easily 

The casting for Deepa & Alok is also spot on. They actually look like Mishra's kids 

Feeling bad for Purvi. Her parents threw her out, bf used her & now she can't find a place in her new family 

Really hoping she doesn't leave & it's actually Deepa that brings her back home 

Ms.SK thumbnail

ha ha.  Jagannath cannot be fooled by Alok and Deepa 👍🏼  also Kusum saw deepa's ishara to Alok 👍🏼

precap.  let's wait and see what happens

Harshiiii45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by Harshiiii45 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Alok called purvi's parents and said purvi wants to come back. Alok wants to run his own business but not enough money.  Purvi was sure they will not come.  They came and mum hugged purvi but dad?

episode ended.

Precap.  Alok got hold of house files from the drawer.  Jagannath called out Alok... 

I don't think dad will forgive purvi.  Hope Jagannath caught Alok red handed.

Seems Alok will make his parents penniless in his quest to set up business in Banaras.  

Ms.SK thumbnail

I was right.  Dad (Mr Singh) does not forgive Purvi.  To him she is dead. Even shows the notice of purvi's death in newspaper.   Alok and Deepa's plan failed.

Kusum told some home truths to Purvi's mother.  Kashi told Isha that it was deepa's idea to ensure purvi not to be at dinner and keep her occupied.  Alok and deepa hate her.  

Kusum tells baby Purvi is staying with us, take her bags to her room.

Precap.   same as yesterday's.  Alok gets hold of house files and Jagannath calls him out

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor purvi 😒 dont want any more bad happen with purvi😒..waiting to watch her new life as a professional girl..want kashi and purvis little good quality times..and main thing want Deepa,alok get out from the house 

Ms.SK thumbnail

last Thursday/friday precap was a bit misleading.  Jagannath does not catch Alok red handed.

Jagannath gives cupboard keys to Alok and asks him to get the bills out to pay and put some documents in drawer.  Alok along with bills also takes  house file.   

precap.  Alok showing house to surveyors. Jagannath, Kusum and Deepa come home and are shocked

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

precap,promos r always misleading thus i dont trust them at all.😆.but tomorrow jagganath ,kusum will c the whole thing ..waiting to c when this brother and is get out from this house