Jagannath aur Poorvi ki Dosti Anokhi | discussion thread - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by SilverBell

Will deepa Tell Her The Truth To Her Parents?

I Don't Like deepa And alok  They Are Bad Kids 

I Like Watching This Show Because  The Friendship  Of 

Jagannath And purvi.

good question deepa will tell her dad or not if she is smart then she should ..I like this story coz of jagannath and purvi 's friendship ❤..now coz of those 2 garbage kids its getting bored 👎

Originally posted by kinu17

good question deepa will tell her dad or not if she is smart then she should ..I like this story coz of jagannath and purvi 's friendship ❤..now coz of those 2 garbage kids its getting bored 👎

Hope They Show Of More jagannath  And Purvi's Friendship Because The Story Is About Them. Not Their Horrible Two Kids. They Are Villains Actually. 

From last night’s precap, hope Deepa exposes Alok. ie if she loves her father more than her brother 😆

I hope so too, but i do fear for the parents alok & Deepa are both selfish. And isha is showing her true colours  as well now. I knew it she wants Kashi or his attention & will also try to harm Purvi. 

Edited by velvetscarf - 1 years ago

For how long this Alok, deepa and house track will continue??   Seems we will have to tolerate them for few more episodes!!!!

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

For how long this Alok, deepa and house track will continue??   Seems we will have to tolerate them for few more episodes!!!!

Hope Its Only For A Few More Episodes Not Though Out The Show.

Next Monday precap ..purvi is not feeling well and faint..guess purvi is pregnant..😒my nightmare comes true ....hope its not true 😕 

Originally posted by kinu17

Next Monday precap ..purvi is not feeling well and faint..guess purvi is pregnant..😒my nightmare comes true ....hope its not true 😕 

Purvi Is Pregnant? Hope Not 

I Saw The Episode And The Precap.

Originally posted by SilverBell

Purvi Is Pregnant? Hope Not 

I Saw The Episode And The Precap.

its my guess..I hope not too

I think Purvi is pregnant - Babu's child.  remember there was a hint few episodes back when he stood her up in marriage court.

I hope we all are proven wrong,