Jagannath aur Purvi ki Dosti Anokhi

Jagannath aur Poorvi ki Dosti Anokhi | discussion thread - Page 2

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode - Alok is out of work, thinking of moving to banaras and live with his parents? His. Wife not keen it seems.

precap - Holi celebrations and Jagannath’s children turn up. Son, daughter and daughter-in-law

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched the precap and read wu..now it with khichdi radio benaras..If babu and purvi ons then more khichdi benaras fm radio on the way ..

Thanks for summary though shobhi 👍

Ms.SK thumbnail

Just holi celebration and Jagannath's children finds out their parents have given shelter/home to Purvi.  Alok not happy and asks his sister to have a word with their parents.  

Precap.  same as yesterday's.  Children turns up.

Hope show doesn't turn negative ie Alok and Deepa make life hell for Purvi or instigate their dad and mum against Purvi.  

sunaina02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Just holi celebration and Jagannath's children finds out their parents have given shelter/home to Purvi.  Alok not happy and asks his sister to have a word with their parents.  

Precap.  same as yesterday's.  Children turns up.

Hope show doesn't turn negative ie Alok and Deepa make life hell for Purvi or instigate their dad and mum against Purvi.  

That is what I am afraid of - family drama, quarrel and fights . Why the children  are coming back ?

By the way , I dont think Jagannath is a person who can be instigated easily 

Ms.SK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

That is what I am afraid of - family drama, quarrel and fights . Why the children  are coming back ?

By the way , I dont think Jagannath is a person who can be instigated easily 

red underline: Alok out of job.  Looking for a job in USA  He told his wife - couldn't help his mum when she needed money for his dad's hospital bill.   Tells his wife to cut down on her expenses and while waiting for a job in USA, best to move to Banaras. 

I think he is moving to Banaras for his own selfish reasons, not that he wants to spend time with his parents.   Jagannath is not foolish to think his son and daughter-in-law has feelings for him and Kusum.

green - agree

Ms.SK thumbnail

Last night’s episode - Jagannath joins holi celebrations. He is remembering his friend and purvi understands him.   Both wow to be friends and purvi agrees to all his deman

Precap - same as previous precaps.  Children turns up

Ms.SK thumbnail

Last Friday's episode:  Jagannath playing antakshri.  All hun ky dory until children arrive,  Kusum ignores Alok.  Children wants to know why Purvi living with them.   Kusum gives befitting reply to Alok.  When Jagannath in hospital and Alok declined to help, it was Purvi who sold her wedding jewellery to help Jagannath and Kusum.   

Precap.  Alok wants to have a word with Purvi

I have a feeling he will give the money or her jewellery back and ask her to leave the house

Ms.SK thumbnail

I was right -see above.   Alok bought back Purvi's jewellery and gives them back to her.

Apparently Isha is Kashi's childhood friend.  Next morning Purvi was going to make tea for Jagannath but Deepa took over telling Purvi "this is my house, you are a guest".  

Both Alok and Deepa want Purvi to leave.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What a creepy, selfish brother and sister 😳 😠..but tomorrow precap is good that jagannath heard and see that alok and deepa telling purvi to leave from their house ..

👍 ..its the story abt jagannath and purvi so hopefully cvs keep like this ..feel like to kaske ek ek thappar laga de alok and deepa ko 🙄

Ms.SK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinu17

What a creepy, selfish brother and sister 😳 😠..but tomorrow precap is good that jagannath heard and see that alok and deepa telling purvi to leave from their house ..

👍 ..its the story abt jagannath and purvi so hopefully cvs keep like this ..feel like to kaske ek ek thappar laga de alok and deepa ko 🙄

Bold: eagerly waiting for today’s episode.  Hope don’t have to wait till Thursday’s episode as sometimes no guarantee  what’s shown in precap is covered in next episode.  

Wonder when Jagannath will find out that soon Alok will be out of job