Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

I think its the emotional connect between Purvi and her uncleji & auntie ji is not being shown much

Feels like Too much distance between them & too much Isha/deepa. Purvi is very subdued right now

bold: you nailed it 👏  yesterday isha's dad came.  Jagannath telling Deepa to move on with Raj.  Wouldn't be surprised before show ends, raj will come. 

Ms.SK thumbnail

from today's episode. looks like Deepa and Isha are leaving.  thank god. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

the main story has been ruined when they brought jaggu son and daughter in the script..all beautiful rhythm of the   p and  j has disappeared ,😒,now again they have brought deepa ,raj mayank fiasco..isha kashi interaction all those faltu dramas🤬..purvi and jaggu ,kusum bonding is no more..show almost ending but still those family drama is going on  ..whats the point of purvi and j dosti?   what happend to her pregnancy ..sab bhool ke deepa and her life ,isha and her life drama is on full speed..😡 d and isha jaaye toh jaan chute ..then only for 2 days purvi will be in the picture unless her parents pop up from no where 

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Just slowly winding down.  Not gr8 episodes for the end of the show. I feel Something missing. Can’t pinpoint

Yeah...

Ms.SK thumbnail

Hope tripathi and his son Babu are exposed but have a feeling it will be forgotten!!!

kinu17 thumbnail

Todays episode is boring only good news ma beti left finally 

Can't believe few more days left 😒

Ms.SK thumbnail

Waste of episodes.  2 more to go.  Redemption of Alok to be tolerated in these outstanding episodes. 

kinu17 thumbnail

Toldya purvis parents will be here ..😆time for babu and his dad 😆

What a story n

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Toldya purvis parents will be here ..😆time for babu and his dad 😆

What a story n

Only her mother.  Her dad died. Mum phoned radio to inform her but she cut the phone.  Later Kusum made her speak to her mum Rekha.  Rekha once again gave the bad news and said she is moving to a small house her husband left and requests purvi to live with he and that her dad wanted to apologise to purvi but died before he could do that.   

Precap: Rekha turns up.

So one more episode and I'm wondering how it will end.  Purvi will go with her mum or will stay back??!!

I've no hopes of babu and his dad coming in final episode tomorrow.   at least Alok going to surrender himself and accept whatever punishment law gives him for forgery. 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jeez, am i a bad person? I dont want Purvi to leave her uncle & auntie to return to her selfish mother. 

She should forgive her but staying with her forever & leave our lovely adopted grandparents? Nope doesn’t appeal