Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So Alok did take easy way out action 😆 kusum requested both children to leave and they left without saying goodbye to their dad.   Isha stayed behind. She still has hopes of kashi loving her back.

Hope for viewers it’s the last time we saw Alok and Deepa. Don’t want to see them coming back to banaras for happy ending. 

Kashi and Purvi sold the travel agency to raise 40 lakhs. 

Precap. Jagannath looking for a job. Goes for an interview but doesn’t get the job

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally pathetic children out from the house..kusum tactfully kick them out ..👏but why deepa left Isha here?if she has mba degree then y the hell she is here? Cvs without villain cant survive so here she is 😡Isha the new villain..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinu17

Finally pathetic children out from the house..kusum tactfully kick them out ..👏but why deepa left Isha here?if she has mba degree then y the hell she is here? Cvs without villain cant survive so here she is 😡Isha the new villain..

Too Bad The Show Is Ending So Soon.

Not Fair How Many Episodes Left For The Show To End?

Ms.SK thumbnail

Counting last night episode into account, 15 episodes left before show ends. Yet it is slow going

Ms.SK thumbnail

Jagganth not getting a job.  Purvi gives audition on a topic "friendship".  

Isha wants to sell pickles Kusum might sell bhajiyas/pakoras.

Precap. Purvi gets the radio job

kinu17 thumbnail

Want kashi and purvis interaction from now I stead for 15 minutes the day b4 they shows 😒..Isha should go away from here ..want babu to come back to c purvis change and again for a tight thappar from purvi and jagannath and me 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This Isha is too irritating. Hope she doesn’t fall further in her plotting & planning. I just want this show to have a decent logical & satisfying endeavor 

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

This Isha is too irritating. Hope she doesn’t fall further in her plotting & planning. I just want this show to have a decent logical & satisfying endeavor 

y deepa left Isha is here? She is nothing except problem makers. story is finishing up but still no development between purvi and kashi..😒

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kinu17

y deepa left Isha is here? She is nothing except problem makers. story is finishing up but still no development between purvi and kashi..😒

I know right. Why do they need her to create distance between P & K they themselves are enough. Give them a couple of weeks remaining showtime to get closer instead of distance till the end & suddenly purvi having the baby & kashi declaring his love. Or is Isha to be used for P to realise her growing feelings? 
My little brain cannot take it ! The world’s is in bad enough shape do we need negativity on tv?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

I know right. Why do they need her to create distance between P & K they themselves are enough. Give them a couple of weeks remaining showtime to get closer instead of distance till the end & suddenly purvi having the baby & kashi declaring his love. Or is Isha to be used for P to realise her growing feelings? 
My little brain cannot take it ! The world’s is in bad enough shape do we need negativity on tv?

This Show Is Ending Too Quickly..

But It Will Have A Happy Ending