Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Raveena Tandon On How Govinda Supported Her Through Personal Turmoil

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Raveena Tandon and Govinda have starred together in many successful films in the 90s. Off screen too, the duo share a close bond. In a recent tete-a-tete with Film Companion, the Mohra actress recalled how her Dulhe Raja actor had once supported her when she was undergoing some personal turmoil. 

Raveena revealed that she and Govinda were in Switzerland for a shoot when she received some shocking news which jolted her. The actress went on to share how he comforted her by sitting next to her and holding her hand. 

Raveena told the news portal, "I remember I was in Switzerland, shooting with Chi Chi (Govinda's nickname) for something and there was some turmoil going on in my life and I was just sitting with him and he came and said, 'Did you hear?' I said, 'What?' He broke some news to me. He said, 'I heard and I thought I should be the first person to come and tell you.' He just held my hand and sat there while I was in stunned silence. He just sat there and said, 'Himmat rakh, humlog hai na sab, saath mein hai na (Stay strong, we are all with you).'" 

She further added, "We had no entertainment except to talk to each other about our lives, that's how we bonded and became like family. But nowadays, the minute it is 'start sound, camera, action and cut', everyone is on their phones, everyone is taking a picture for Instagram, everyone is taking a picture of their cake or their coffee, or they are in their vanity vans, watching a movie or playing a game. That's what it has become. Technology has taken over that human-to-human contact that we had." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beena_jon

Raveena Tandon and Govinda have starred together in many successful films in the 90s. Off screen too, the duo share a close bond. In a recent tete-a-tete with Film Companion, the Mohra actress recalled how her Dulhe Raja actor had once supported her when she was undergoing some personal turmoil. 

Raveena revealed that she and Govinda were in Switzerland for a shoot when she received some shocking news which jolted her. The actress went on to share how he comforted her by sitting next to her and holding her hand. 

Raveena told the news portal, "I remember I was in Switzerland, shooting with Chi Chi (Govinda's nickname) for something and there was some turmoil going on in my life and I was just sitting with him and he came and said, 'Did you hear?' I said, 'What?' He broke some news to me. He said, 'I heard and I thought I should be the first person to come and tell you.' He just held my hand and sat there while I was in stunned silence. He just sat there and said, 'Himmat rakh, humlog hai na sab, saath mein hai na (Stay strong, we are all with you).'" 

She further added, "We had no entertainment except to talk to each other about our lives, that's how we bonded and became like family. But nowadays, the minute it is 'start sound, camera, action and cut', everyone is on their phones, everyone is taking a picture for Instagram, everyone is taking a picture of their cake or their coffee, or they are in their vanity vans, watching a movie or playing a game. That's what it has become. Technology has taken over that human-to-human contact that we had." 

Want to know two things

What does Mrs Govinda say about this

And, what was that shocking news... Something about Akshay?

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BettyA1

Want to know two things

probably it has to b abt AK 

Tetul thumbnail

Vishal Kotiian and Shamita. 

356544jhh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Want to know two things

It has to be about his wedding news