Ram and his Priya wale coupons

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I know I know, abhi many are super pissed at Ram and many are pissed at Priya... And for valid reasons too.. But I know one thing from experience (hint my userid) hum jitna bhi apna khoon jalale, writers will do apni marzi.. So one needs to focus only on the cute and good things.

I find it hilarious that Ram is not at all bothered by Vedika arranging the party, his entire focus is Priya kya kar rahi hai? Priya kyun ghar pe nahi hain.. N his eating cookies was so funny when angry. I could totally relate to it.. 

But sab se funny it is that aajkal Ram keeps his beloved coupons always with him. Like chance mile hi to main ek use kar lunga.. How adorbs is that...? Room main aate aate he is taking out the coupons wondering which one to use... 

PS- I am posting something after ages.. Even I had to rake my brains to remember the password. I never thought I will come back to India Forums becoz it always becomes very toxic, fandom dividing into female lead supporters and male lead supporters. I sincerely hope this one doesn't. Don't let toxic feelings come here. Show ka kachumbar wese bhi ek din hoga hi.. Bas time ki baat hai. Tab tak aap log good moments ko enjoy karo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cudnt agree with you more! These writers do whatever is reqd to fetch trps. Forget character traits forget character arcs. Nothing matters. Am in fact pissed at both the leads for being so dumb and naive!

So we shud also only focus only on the good things like the cookie scene, the coupons scene etc. Very adorable. NM as Ram is too good.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah there are no pills there, but coupons.

Originally posted by: vimeo

Cudnt agree with you more! These writers do whatever is reqd to fetch trps. Forget character traits forget character arcs. Nothing matters. Am in fact pissed at both the leads for being so dumb and naive!

So we shud also only focus only on the good things like the cookie scene, the coupons scene etc. Very adorable. NM as Ram is too good.

Exactly. You cannot make sense out of the trp audiences and writers. My father keeps on watching these bengali shows. I can assure you our hindi shows (even the nonsensical ones) have much more sense than those... 

Nakuul and Disha both are doing so well and thier chemistry is amazing. Wohi enjoy karo.. 

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Yeah there are no pills there, but coupons.

O yes. He doesn't pop pills anymore. Not even when his biwi is giving him so much stress...he takes out coupons... 😛

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: WhyAmIHereAgain

O yes. He doesn't pop pills anymore. Not even when his biwi is giving him so much stress...he takes out coupons... 😛

I see a different Ram with Priya.

Ram himself once said to Priya, Congratulations tumne aaj wo kiya jo kabhi nahi kar paaya koi.. Mujhe Gussa dilaya hai pehli baar..

Priya kind of brings all that in him. He usually keeps everything to himself, the hurt, the anger, teh disappointment , the betrayal, every time his family keeps him away from celebration, the crave, but with Priya he cannot take it at all, cannot contain it at all.  Unlike his family. With Priya he feels that he deserves to know things, he deserves to know her, to be with her, to get angry on her, to expect answers from her, he deserves to be wished on his birthday from her and she should know its his birthday somehow, he cares sh*t about who is wishing him, who is throwing a party, all he is worried about the shares she returned and Priya. That poor guy was even fine with her not being there whole day, but she should not miss the party. ðŸ¤£

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhyAmIHereAgain

I find it hilarious that Ram is not at all bothered by Vedika arranging the party, his entire focus is Priya kya kar rahi hai? Priya kyun ghar pe nahi hain.. N his eating cookies was so funny when angry. I could totally relate to it.. 

But sab se funny it is that aajkal Ram keeps his beloved coupons always with him. Like chance mile hi to main ek use kar lunga.. How adorbs is that...? Room main aate aate he is taking out the coupons wondering which one to use... 

It was really sweet to see Ram constantly looping back to Priya throughout the day and getting increasingly angry - why she decided to return the 5% shares, why she wouldn't talk to him and the fact that even though he usually doesn't want to celebrate his birthday, he does expect some kind of excitement or atleast acknowledgement from Priya about it. It was like watching a petulant child being stuck on the one thing they want.

And those coupons are definitely his shield, he walks around with them as if its a powerful totem that will help him combat Priya smiley36...It's kind of silly but also very cute given how nervous Priya makes him. Ram really has embraced this relationship and Priya seems to bring out all kind of emotions in him. I think its only a matter of time before he realizes he's in love because his emotions, actions, interactions, or anything to do with Priya, clearly spells it out 

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I see a different Ram with Priya

Ram himself once said to Priya, Congratulations tumne aaj wo kiya jo kabhi nahi kar paaya koi.. Mujhe Gussa dilaya hai pehli baar..

Priya kind of brings all that in him. He usually keeps everything to himself, the hurt, the anger, teh disappointment , the betrayal, every time his family keeps him away from celebration, the crave, but with Priya he cannot take it at all, cannot contain it at all.  Unlike his family. With Priya he feels that he deserves to know things, he deserves to know her, to be with her, to get angry on her, to expect answers from her, he deserves to be wished on his birthday from her and she should know its his birthday somehow, he cares sh*t about who is wishing him, who is throwing a party, all he is worried about the shares she returned and Priya. That poor guy was even fine with her not being there whole day, but she should not miss the party. ðŸ¤£

That's so true. I am in absolute agreement with you. When you are not yourself, when you expect, then only you react. 

Ikr... Kaun vedika, kya bday party. He is focussed on Priya and the shares. And deep down vedika knows this, she is not as sure as she sounds.. That ram sirf mujhse pyar karta hain.. She is insecure that's why she is using Neeraj's name to instigate Ram.. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I feel the coupon will play a huge role in developing Priya and Ram’s love story. So far Ram has used the coupons really wisely ðŸ˜† Let’s see how he uses his other coupons. Tbh when they show the quarantine track i thought they may forget showing about the coupons but I am glad I didn’t. And also 3 of the coupons Ram have with him are powerful and also chance to spark romance ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: StrangeStories

It was really sweet to see Ram constantly looping back to Priya throughout the day and getting increasingly angry - why she decided to return the 5% shares, why she wouldn't talk to him and the fact that even though he usually doesn't want to celebrate his birthday, he does expect some kind of excitement or atleast acknowledgement from Priya about it. It was like watching a petulant child being stuck on the one thing they want.

And those coupons are definitely his shield, he walks around with them as if its a powerful totem that will help him combat Priya smiley36...It's kind of silly but also very cute given how nervous Priya makes him. Ram really has embraced this relationship and Priya seems to bring out all kind of emotions in him. I think its only a matter of time before he realizes he's in love because his emotions, actions, interactions, or anything to do with Priya, clearly spells it out 

Increasingly angry... You said it.. That is what it is.. First he was being all cute about it in the morn with the tanaa during breakfast but as the day unfolds, his frustration, not being able to reach Priya, next day being his b'day and everything, everything is making a mess here.. 

To combat Priya.. So true... N we all know he loves that Priya scolds him.. In fact he waits for it.. I am loving their interactions I tell you. Even when they fight, I can see their haq on each other.