Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

This is the most zabardasti ka separation I have seen on itv ever ðŸ˜†

hai na matlab koi sense nahi logic nahi khudko charcters ke actions ko contradict karna .

Mujeh yeh Janna hai kisne silsila dekha hai kya Choubays ka ismein bhi aisa hi bakwaas likha tha yah kuch sensible bhi tha ?

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shiva thinks that raavi doesn't want dhara to get pregnant? After she came back just for her to pandya niwas and took care of her forgetting about her self respect? She was literally dancing on the bed and bubbling with happiness at the thought of becoming a chachi.

Raavi had doubted anitas intentions earlier. She had brought her truth out in front of the family.was cautious about not letting her anywhere near dhara. She heard motiben on the phone.And now she is not understanding what is going on? 

I won't even talk about the ridiculous IVF/surrogacy or whatever they are trying to show.Yeh log viewers ko pagal samajhte hai kya? They are professional writers, right? Couldn't come up with a better separation plot?  ðŸ¤”

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

hai na matlab koi sense nahi logic nahi khudko charcters ke actions ko contradict karna .

Mujeh yeh Janna hai kisne silsila dekha hai kya Choubays ka ismein bhi aisa hi bakwaas likha tha yah kuch sensible bhi tha ?

Koi sense nahi hai. Shivi love each other, dono ne accept kar liya hai.par inhe confession dikhana nahi hai aur kheenchna hai.

Divorce track se 2.2 trp aa gayi, socha hoge iss separation se aur zyada aa jayegi 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shiva thinks that raavi doesn't want dhara to get pregnant? After she came back just for her to pandya niwas and took care of her forgetting about her self respect? She was literally dancing on the bed and bubbling with happiness at the thought of becoming a chachi.

Raavi had doubted anitas intentions earlier. She had brought her truth out in front of the family.was cautious about not letting her anywhere near dhara. And now she is not understanding what is going on? 

I won't even talk about the ridiculous IVF/surrogacy or whatever they are trying to show.Yeh log viewers ko pagal samajhte hai kya? They are professional writers, right? Couldn't come up with a better separation plot?  ðŸ¤”

Professional?...lol pixie...dnt insult the real professionals by calling these crapwriters as professionals..

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I watched one episode of the og and I couldn’t tell it’s the same show! Nothing in common at all! 

So i haven't watched it, since i don't understand Tamil and there are no subtitles... But i might start watching it without that to get more satisfaction of watching a wholesome program 

VaishnaviG thumbnail

Raavi had doubted anitas intentions earlier. She had brought her truth out in front of the family.was cautious about not letting her anywhere near dhara. She heard motiben on the phone.And now she is not understanding what is going on? 

Pixie I had pointed the same things in last EDT .And the crap they have written I don’t know how they are re going to clean this mess because its impossible now also if they do then they will fully lose the essence of the characters.I guess soon the show is going to get shut.I hope the TRP falls too low.

Pixie you are doctor yourself , you know that was not embryo but a blastocyst then how could they even store it in chai ka thermos  and have anybody acces it and carry it like a water bottle 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Koi sense nahi hai. Shivi love each other, dono ne accept kar liya hai.par inhe confession dikhana nahi hai aur kheenchna hai.

Divorce track se 2.2 trp aa gayi, socha hoge iss separation se aur zyada aa jayegi 

Trp se zyaada chappal aayenge..

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Ravis confusion considering the fact that she is too trusting and loving towards anyone who shows her love is understandable...

Anithas constant acting of being in pain would naturally make her believe some huge misunderstanding has happened in the hosp and shiva was attacking anitha when she was in pain..

But what I dnt get is anitha and shiva tug of war..why didn't ravi even think that if anitha was there for a customer operation why would she be trying to get that container frm shiva. ðŸ¤ª

What scares me is,she is going to still believe anitha is innocent while shiva and her separates.. she needs to be away from both the families. Both are vicious. 

True manifesting leap & Raavi going away from both of these families

VaishnaviG thumbnail

Sorry lekin mujeh Shiva ka pyaar nahi dikha raha kahi bhi ðŸ˜¡ 

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Priyal_10 - 2 years ago