Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tt should trend save raavi from crazy pandyas lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I could only have the courage to watch the episode for one time..so asking anyone who dared to watch and notice..when dhara gave The Slap to anitha..ravi retreated and went to shiva for cover..I dnt knw if it was me..or I saw kanwar and Alice both retracting back from the slapping machine (social distancing in the cover of scene)😎

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Professional?...lol pixie...dnt insult the real professionals by calling these crapwriters as professionals..

exactly forum writiers r way way way better than them rather give forum writers a chance to write ps story top5 me aayega ps uske baad 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

See I’ll tell the truth. I knew ShiVi was a popular couple so I’ll get readers for my fics if I wrote on them! ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I really thought the actors have good chemistry and all the showmakers had to do was exploit it to the fullest seeing as they’re so popular. TRP automatically badh jaata! 

Instead I see they just throw in some ShiVi scenes as clickbait to keep the audience invested which is all kinds of cheap and manipulative! No audience will stand for it for too long 

Yes they definitely are more popular because they're attractive, have really good chemistry and have the typical haters to lovers trope storyline.

Considering its an ensemble cast, if they had stuck to the characteristics of all three couples as they were supposed to be, there would definitely have been less backlash on the episodes... I watched the episodes initially because of the family bond. It was always about that first. 

I love shivi chemistry and that brings me back to the show, but I would definitely watch more consistently if they had the family shown to the fullest potential (without making one member superior and tyaag ki murti) 

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Sorry lekin mujeh Shiva ka pyaar nahi dikha raha kahi bhi ðŸ˜¡ 

Can't u vaishu...bhar bhar ke pyaar hein..exclusively for bhabhi. ðŸ˜Ž

Saakshi2k thumbnail

This🤪

https://twitter.com/shivi_alikan/status/1481113690812600321?s=20

Edited by Saakshi2k - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

So alice was taking kanwar a step away from the viral..

deeps07 thumbnail

The way gombi called out dhara on his way out.🤣🤣. 

sahithiswasti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OG is far far better than this . In OG, each character get equal screen space and not so boring.

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

Can't u vaishu...bhar bhar ke pyaar hein..exclusively for bhabhi. ðŸ˜Ž

Pyaar bhabhi keliye ha Raavi kya Deeps ðŸ¥º