•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

No .. it's false .. I wish so much tht he gets in to VIP .. BUT THIS IS whn Nishant took Prateek and Simba to VIP

Kuch bhi kar lo.. BB Teja ko leke hiii aayenge top 5 meinā€¦ jitna bhi rules change karna padeā€¦ all these tasks are fakeā€¦ khelna to big boss ko hiii

Originally posted by rushi1981

Kuch bhi kar lo.. BB Teja ko leke hiii aayenge top 5 meinā€¦ jitna bhi rules change karna padeā€¦ all these tasks are fakeā€¦ khelna to big boss ko hiii

exactly BB is obsessed with teja

Task bettween teja and pratik still going on 

Kuch nahi hone wala bb kuch bhi karega apni gf Teja ke liyešŸ¤”

I donā€™t think they ll make Pratik win .. this task is designed to her their Bahu TTF as last time they were trolled .. this time they want to show she earned it .. even if she looses they ll give one more chance to earn it or cancel all stars .. 

i hate that constestants struggle to win....and then BB cancels TTF, dissolve VIP etc etc....just bcoz the outcome was not what they wanted...its like my 3 year old son spoiling his elder sisters mud castle bcoz he cudnt build one

BB himself doesnt seem to have sportsmanship

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago

[QUOTE=rushi1981]

In LF as soon as Teja collected most items to make bike BB announced that was the last of collection for the bike. Pratik was stopped. If Teja can get TTF without winning than this is nothing.

Originally posted by rushi1981

Completely agree. I also feel they asked the the panelists on wkv whose TTF they would take away so that they could get the deed done and not be the bad guys. But the panelists ended up choosing abhijeet and kk which surprised them and they did not go ahead with it. If it was anyone other than teja and kk they would have lost their TTF that very day. 

Is sab mein the worst thing happened with Rashmi, she completely earned her TTF and it was snatched away like it was nothing.