Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simran45

Today she was ok. She and arohi are only two persons who can break this wedding. As abhi will take anything for her, so if she will tell him not to marry, then no one can make him do anything.

Manjiri and Kairav have a long way to go!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did you saw the episode now. It was soo good.

i just saw some AbhiRa glimpse and made a edit on it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

They were filled episode which might make ur mood sour ๐Ÿ˜† acha hai nhi dekha

Ooo... Jab online aao toh tag kar diya karo... Hum log HC AT mein mandrate hai and phir AbhiRa AT par aate hai and then finish this and then we repeat the procedure ๐Ÿ˜†

Muje tag nhi kiya ๐Ÿ˜’

simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

i just saw some AbhiRa glimpse and made a edit on it ๐Ÿ˜‰

I always wait for your edits. 

simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Manjiri and Kairav have a long way to go!

Long long way. I am really confused they are positive or negative.

No bride swap such a relief.

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Amnu๐Ÿค—

Today both were logical. Even manjiri was somewhat acceptable.

These two just need time with each other without interference from others and others creating MU's... does all the interns in Birla Hospital take credit from others.๐Ÿ˜†This one I'll give it too Rohan cause Abhi made him do it... and I think they showed it like so that when fire incident truth comes, Abhi wont be pissed at Akshu cause he'll understand where she's coming from. Today my heart broke for these two... it was a filler episode but a much needed one for both of them. Hats off to both HC and Pranali.. they brought out all the emotions so beautifully, these to know how to make the waterworks come..

Did anyone feel like Manjiri doesnt know the real reason Abhi got into this shaadi decision, today I felt like she really doesnt know that Abhi was agreeing to this for her sake and she felt like he really had decided to move on. I have a feeling Harsh was a part of it. Im so glad Abhi had that phone call with her... every little mess/MU is slowly getting unravled and Abhira I think are finally moving towards becoming one. 

P.S. that nurse needs a standing ovation for telling Akshu the truth and making Akshara realize the extent of Abhis love.

I always believe in every relationship there is on partner who loves the other one a fraction more than the other. You can love your partner more than anything and everything else in the world and vice versa for them as well, but one of you will love the other slightly more than the other. In Abhira's case its Abhi... I truly believe Abhi's love for Akshu (at least at this point in time) is more than her love for Abhi. 

Two days worth of repeat watching episodes... I feel like Im getting spoiled.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Long long way. I am really confused they are positive or negative.

No bride swap such a relief.

yeah its like dream comes true ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I always wait for your edits. 

Done ๐Ÿค—

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

These two just need time with each other without interference from others and others creating MU's... does all the interns in Birla Hospital take credit from others.๐Ÿ˜†This one I'll give it too Rohan cause Abhi made him do it... and I think they showed it like so that when fire incident truth comes, Abhi wont be pissed at Akshu cause he'll understand where she's coming from. Today my heart broke for these two... it was a filler episode but a much needed one for both of them. Hats off to both HC and Pranali.. they brought out all the emotions so beautifully, these to know how to make the waterworks come..

Did anyone feel like Manjiri doesnt know the real reason Abhi got into this shaadi decision, today I felt like she really doesnt know that Abhi was agreeing to this for her sake and she felt like he really had decided to move on. I have a feeling Harsh was a part of it. Im so glad Abhi had that phone call with her... every little mess/MU is slowly getting unravled and Abhira I think are finally moving towards becoming one. 

P.S. that nurse needs a standing ovation for telling Akshu the truth and making Akshara realize the extent of Abhis love.

I always believe in every relationship there is on partner who loves the other one a fraction more than the other. You can love your partner more than anything and everything else in the world and vice versa for them as well, but one of you will love the other slightly more than the other. In Abhira's case its Abhi... I truly believe Abhi's love for Akshu (at least at this point in time) is more than her love for Abhi. 

Two days worth of repeat watching episodes... I feel like Im getting spoiled.

Janiiii, I just watched the episode and damn the beauty it had. 

You know when I saw Akshu giving credit to that doctor, I saw him getting uneasy... So he got out before he blurts out the truth and there the difference between Aarohi and Rohan is made. 

And with with everything else,bang on girl. Lock AbhiRa in a room and see how beautifully they come out