Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

good i knew i can count on u 😳❤️

Always 🤗❤️

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Who shall we roast next 🤣

lets tey with misha today. I mean she is my fav character but man she was ignorant of the proofs staring her in the eyes 🤣

you know this is the iconic dialogue of harry potter verse and i just rewatched the reunion episode and this is the very last dialogue of the episode ❤️ the literal feels 

simply.meghana thumbnail

lets tey with misha today. I mean she is my fav character but man she was ignorant of the proofs staring her in the eyes 🤣

That’s why that track dragged for so long 🤣 that and the way she behaved with piya was saddening 😭 what happened to your dosti then 😭

simply.meghana thumbnail

you know this is the iconic dialogue of harry potter verse and i just rewatched the reunion episode and this is the very last dialogue of the episode ❤️ the literal feels 

That’s why that track dragged for so long 🤣 that and the way she behaved with piya was saddening 😭 what happened to your dosti then 😭

sooo loong. I know right. I mean sure u felt angry at first but then it was over reacting and stretched unnecessarily. This is the kind of crap we get when we mix saas bahu drama with college going kids 🤪Although i loved that little scene when both piya and misha are sharing hostel room 🤣 and then sid comes there and then of courae abhay out the window 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

sooo loong. I know right. I mean sure u felt angry at first but then it was over reacting and stretched unnecessarily. This is the kind of crap we get when we mix saas bahu drama with college going kids 🤪Although i loved that little scene when both piya and misha are sharing hostel room 🤣 and then sid comes there and then of courae abhay out the window 🤣

The whole track wasn’t needed but since it was there don’t stretch and complicate it this much 🤣 

I also didn’t like how she hid Abhay’s identity post leap 🤔 what’s the harm in knowing his name if she’s not going to remember 🤪 she already saw a photo and nothing happened so 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

that was borne out of a poorly written twilight fanfiction 🤣

I still need some kind of background 🤣 baaki the tharki stuff is already there ☺️

a great way to spend a saturday morning 

For background one can use Two vampires 🤣 

Meeting after long 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

For background one can use Two vampires 🤣 

Meeting after long 🤣

Hmmm 🤣 I will think about this ☺️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just didn't like Misha one time..  

Kinda hated when she pushed Pia and she gets injured with broken glasses.. kinda die