Regional version KKIS: all discussion here

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys 

As we know, this show has regional version.

I thought of having a thread for it.

Please discuss other versions here and post a question about story on those version here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Have seen the marathi version for some time, so let's see how this one roles out. I'm probably gonna stick around for 2-3 weeks to see if there is a change in the direction or not. ðŸ˜†

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Have seen the marathi version for some time, so let's see how this one roles out. I'm probably gonna stick around for 2-3 weeks to see if there is a change in the direction or not. ðŸ˜†

Oh you have seen the Marathi one. I am

Still watching and liking it 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have seen marathi version and what I like in this version is that they also held Ankit responsible and didn’t say that responsibility lies only on woman’s shoulder. Some did say that but there were other counters unlike the marathi version where only chhavi’s character objected. I also like that anubhav didn’t have as much of a problem with the behavior as shashank(other ml) did. I also like that they are slightly faster than marathi version.. 2-3 epis ahead in one week. That being said.. I found marathi performances better or maybe I am used to their acting more.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

I have seen marathi version and what I like in this version is that they also held Ankit responsible and didn’t say that responsibility lies only on woman’s shoulder. Some did say that but there were other counters unlike the marathi version where only chhavi’s character objected. I also like that anubhav didn’t have as much of a problem with the behavior as shashank(other ml) did. I also like that they are slightly faster than marathi version.. 2-3 epis ahead in one week. That being said.. I found marathi performances better or maybe I am used to their acting more.

I completely agree with you. 

1. Hindi version is faster compared to Marathi.

2. Anubhav seems be nicer then Shashank. Shashank comes across as very orthodox at times. 

3. I actually watched Hindi episode first and then binged watched on Marathi (still to watch some episodes - but caught up on the story). Performances there are way better I felt. 

4. Holi Bua aka Delnaaz is very annoying. I feel she is doing a lot of overacting. Babi aatya is nicer and treat to watch compared to holi bua. I am already dreading to watch her track. 

5. I also felt the long drive incident was dragged in Hindi version more then Marathi. Everyone was shouting at Khushi where as in Marathi Family didn’t say much to Sumee after vithu intervened. 

md410 thumbnail

@ Anu

It’s Goli bua ( round) and golu ( round shape uncle as gungun calls) 😂 

Holi is holi as a festival of color 😂 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

@ Anu

It’s Goli bua ( round) and golu ( round shape uncle as gungun calls) 😂 

Holi is holi as a festival of color 😂 

oh! She is goli? I thought holi because other is Golu. I thought I heard goli but used logic and was like she can’t be goli because other one is Golu 😂😂

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

oh! She is goli? I thought holi because other is Golu. I thought I heard goli but used logic and was like she can’t be goli because other one is Golu 😂😂

Golu-Goli brother sister 😂 

But this bua is annoying and does not has a soft expression like Baabi aatya. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Oh you have seen the Marathi one. I am

Still watching and liking it 

Haan it was more on-and-off for me though as I usually don't watch much of ITV (Hindi, marathi or other languages in general) since the content is not really much appealing. This version seems more toned down in comparison to the regional version but let's see. 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I completely agree with you. 

1. Hindi version is faster compared to Marathi.

2. Anubhav seems be nicer then Shashank. Shashank comes across as very orthodox at times. 

3. I actually watched Hindi episode first and then binged watched on Marathi (still to watch some episodes - but caught up on the story). Performances there are way better I felt. 

4. Holi Bua aka Delnaaz is very annoying. I feel she is doing a lot of overacting. Babi aatya is nicer and treat to watch compared to holi bua. I am already dreading to watch her track. 

5. I also felt the long drive incident was dragged in Hindi version more then Marathi. Everyone was shouting at Khushi where as in Marathi Family didn’t say much to Sumee after vithu intervened. 

Yeah.. goli bua is too loud. Even babi aatya was shown to be angry but she wasn't annoying. 

In the marathi version.. they didn't yell at her in front of kaushik once they learnt about accident. Even in the scene in the room later they were more gentle. 

The marathi family seems more like a family than the hindi version so far but maybe once actors settle into the character, hindi version will also be as good.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago