Why men are shown to be such Idiots?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is a common theme in Ekta serials. Men are shown as total idiots. In last episode, so much happened. Pallavi openly admitted to have taken sides with Aliya and Rhea in plotting the whole plan. Yet, Idiot Ranbir and super Idiot Vikram hardly spoke! Go figure. Ranbir should have been showing fuming and yelling at her no good mom and dad of all people for supporting such an act. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Because CHIEF JAISA BANNA HAI as he always said😆

Papaji also knew all the evils deeds of Tanuliya still called them family days before he slipped into coma. 

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well good man shown idiot when they married and good woman shown too good n naive to take advantage of. Villain shown smart, manipulative and always remain safe no matter how many time their evilness got expose.

Sad but this is a reality of Indian serial

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wow123

Well good man shown idiot when they married and good woman shown too good n naive to take advantage of. Villain shown smart, manipulative and always remain safe no matter how many time their evilness got expose.

Sad but this is a reality of Indian serial

Yup this always bothered me in the Indian TV serials yet got addicted and have to watch them routinely. Very unfortunate.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know right.... like I have nothing to say.... Ranbir actually expects her to ask for his help ...otherwise he won't even stand on the side of truth 🤣🤣🤣

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pakistani serial are more progressive than Indian serials. Its finite series as well.