Asian Shows

Goblin- discussion

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey 😳

I recently finished watching Goblin and oh my! What a masterpiece. 

The cinematography was so picturesque, you can take screenshots of each and every frame...

The acting was so unbelievably good, I laughed, I cried and felt pain of each Members.

Romance - a slow burn epic romance, poetic words and lots of longing from both side.

Goblin though head over heels in love but respected her youth and did not get more closer to eun tak until finally. 

Reaper knew that it's simply not for them to be united, I cried unfair everytime he obliterated Sunny's memories. 

Bromance- bromance was so good, the screen litup everytime Goblin, Reaper and dok- hwa were on the screen. 

Comedy - sarcasm was the language of everyone, it was fun to watch such serious characters to bicker like high schoolers 🤣.

Bittersweet- the ending though was bittersweet, it left a void in me when it was over. I wanted more, to see them laugh and be together.

Overall it was a phenomenal experience I laughed like crazy and cried like a child with them .. Kim shin takes my heart with him ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNxH6fHpWrG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I heard about this drama much... Somehow i was not attracted to follow the show... One day i saw grim reaper's other romantic drama... You know what?? The FL is the one who played love interest of from reaper (sun hae)... From there i got to know they starred together in goblin... I saw bits and pieces of bromance and scenes of reaper and sunhae... Need to see full drama yet... Got to know it's ending is sad... So didn't get courage to see the show... I also wanted to see latest drama of reaper actor where he is a gumiho...

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subbuappu

I heard about this drama much... Somehow i was not attracted to follow the show... One day i saw grim reaper's other romantic drama... You know what?? The FL is the one who played love interest of from reaper (sun hae)... From there i got to know they starred together in goblin... I saw bits and pieces of bromance and scenes of reaper and sunhae... Need to see full drama yet... Got to know it's ending is sad... So didn't get courage to see the show... I also wanted to see latest drama of reaper actor where he is a gumiho...

Oh I thought you might have watched this...

I too was sceptical but the lead actor gong yoo is sooo good I watched him in squid games and it spark my interest. 

True, ending is bittersweet but not sad..

This has some great acting, and very feel good and mature romance. 

Lee Dong wook ( reaper) drama " Bad and Crazy" 

Do tell me if you watch even I wanna give it a shot 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Isamreen

Hey 😳

I recently finished watching Goblin and oh my! What a masterpiece. 

The cinematography was so picturesque, you can take screenshots of each and every frame...

The acting was so unbelievably good, I laughed, I cried and felt pain of each Members.

Romance - a slow burn epic romance, poetic words and lots of longing from both side.

Goblin though head over heels in love but respected her youth and did not get more closer to eun tak until finally. 

Reaper knew that it's simply not for them to be united, I cried unfair everytime he obliterated Sunny's memories. 

Bromance- bromance was so good, the screen litup everytime Goblin, Reaper and dok- hwa were on the screen. 

Comedy - sarcasm was the language of everyone, it was fun to watch such serious characters to bicker like high schoolers 🤣.

Bittersweet- the ending though was bittersweet, it left a void in me when it was over. I wanted more, to see them laugh and be together.

Overall it was a phenomenal experience I laughed like crazy and cried like a child with them .. Kim shin takes my heart with him ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNxH6fHpWrG/?utm_medium=copy_link

…Yaa I agree… comedy is on pt… I m yet to c last few episode of it..Got distracted that time with other shows😆…now watching 2 ongoing show😆.. can’t wait till it’s over so 😆… enjoy Samreen… thanks for the tagg 🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samarp2

…Yaa I agree… comedy is on pt… I m yet to c last few episode of it..Got distracted that time with other shows😆…now watching 2 ongoing show😆.. can’t wait till it’s over so 😆… enjoy Samreen… thanks for the tagg 🤗

Comedy is what drawn me towards it, especially bromance but romance too was epic.

Ongoing shows good, i heard you got long list to complete due coz of MHRW 😆.

Are those shows 'Bad and Crazy' and ' Snowdrop'? coz these two are very popular at this time

samarp2 thumbnail

Comedy is what drawn me towards it, especially bromance but romance too was epic.

Ongoing shows good, i heard you got long list to complete due coz of MHRW 😆.

Are those shows 'Bad and Crazy' and ' Snowdrop'? coz these two are very popular at this time

no not them😆.. i m into fantasy & school show right now🤣

Bulgasal & School 2021...latter is good, but this season school drama, not that captivating...leads r ok, but story is bore..last 2-3 school seasons were super good👍🏼

yaa..one by one, i am finishing off my lists😎🤣, which was pending cause of mhrw😆

the one u mentioned...waiting for it to finish, so i can binge watch...

Bulgasal trailer made me watch it while ongoing😆...saw 6 epi which aired...loving the story❤️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samarp2

no not them😆.. i m into fantasy & school show right now🤣

Bulgasal & School 2021...latter is good, but this season school drama, not that captivating...leads r ok, but story is bore..last 2-3 school seasons were super good👍🏼

yaa..one by one, i am finishing off my lists😎🤣, which was pending cause of mhrw😆

the one u mentioned...waiting for it to finish, so i can binge watch...

Bulgasal trailer made me watch it while ongoing😆...saw 6 epi which aired...loving the story❤️

Scheduled is packed 😆

I'll make one for bad and crazy and tag you, do put your input when you watch it...

samarp2 thumbnail

Scheduled is packed 😆

I'll make one for bad and crazy and tag you, do put your input when you watch it...

… sure😳👍🏼