Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Raqesh even said that because of her personality she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Frankly what has Shamita really accomplished in life? Even with such a grand debut and her sister’s name..she has barely made her name. Why would Teja want to be her? At least whatever she has got , it’s from her own efforts. 

And Karan is a POS, someone who talks like this to his gf on national tv, can’t imagine how he would be behind the doors.

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please this was all in a joking manner but twist it for sure ðŸ˜†

Maybe purani one was not a bitter person, anyway even Raqesh told her because of her personality she can’t hold a guy. 
Please her accomplishments are clearly visible, just google it. Besides her life style is payed by her sister but hey family takes care of each other. One is successful and the other one is doing whatever Shilpa manages to get for her. Shamita AGAIN came into lime light because of the kundra case. Achievements of her own are things that you get on your own merits. The movies she got are all because of Shilpa and even there she was never essential, anyone could have done that. 

Originally posted by: riddhan

wat is achievement acc to you. She is still working. If she hasn't achieved anything than all these other people too haven't achieved anything as she has atleast done movies. And even Teja said she wants to be purani Shamita ab usko bhi  2 baatein bol do😆

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

KK Dumbo ko joke nahi karna aata toh mooh bandh rakhna chahiye!  

Star example of bad bf

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KK has habit of portraying himself as some Elon Musk type of rich guy. That's rude for him to make joke like that on his gf. This is not first instance. He told Donal to check his name on Google as if he is some rich famous guy. He mentioned to Teja once that Pratik and Nishant don't have aukaat outside. And now this crude joke. Egoistic pos.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If anyone has a link, can you please share. I really want to see it.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kk pyaar pyaar main achi baja deta hai teja ki 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Candy_Crush

Karan will immediately leave TP even if he gets little hint from Shamita.. he seems to have major Crush on Shamita. 

When did he say this ? Was it aired is episode ?? I want to see Teja reaction..🤣🤣

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just saw the clip, I think they were doing role play because KK told Nishant a garibon ka Vishal

It was in a fun way and not in a fight at all. 
This forum loves to highlight everything about Teja. 
here you can watch it on Twitter 

@just_priyaaaa

That was in fun, nai toh Teja wouldn't have appreciated even Ameero ki Shamita Shetty tag, I mean why her, nobody would've appreciated been called that 😂

@Witcher

Edited by AngelAura - 2 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry, double post. 

Edited by AngelAura - 2 years ago
goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Frankly what has Shamita really accomplished in life? Even with such a grand debut and her sister’s name..she has barely made her name. Why would Teja want to be her? At least whatever she has got , it’s from her own efforts. 

And Karan is a POS, someone who talks like this to his gf on national tv, can’t imagine how he would be behind the doors.

Not gonna waste time thinking what shammo has done in life but in the context of bb she is emerging as a freeloader same as bichu. Hamesha lete rehti hai garden mei and hiding behind her minions she wants to reach everything. 

The most annoying thing about her is her whole fake personality and entitled aura. Arrogance ke bare me ab me kiya hi batau. But show ke hisab se 3rd time hai shammo ki, akkha boring fokatchand contestant. Bichu and uski just language and journey ke days different hai.