Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Witcher

I just saw the clip, I think they were doing role play because KK told Nishant a garibon ka Vishal

It was in a fun way and not in a fight at all. 
This forum loves to highlight everything about Teja. 
here you can watch it on Twitter 

@just_priyaaaa

Ok fine. It's not the case, no one will take it in fun way after all the fights which has happened. Anyway don't care now. He has actually said it.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She is trying to be Sasti Shamita and China ka version of Shehnaaz ( hitting , slapping KK , acting bubbly with baby voice ) but she is not even .01% entertaining as her or genuine 

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why would anyone want to be Shamita since she hasn’t achieved anything other then being the shadow of her big sister, besides Shamita will again loose unlike her sister. Shehnaaz is a self made star but she has no copy right in being cute or bubbly

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

She is trying to be Sasti Shamita and China ka version of Shehnaaz ( hitting , slapping KK , acting bubbly with baby voice ) but she is not even .01% entertaining as her or genuine 

TheRowdiest thumbnail

I just saw the clip, I think they were doing role play because KK told Nishant a garibon ka Vishal

It was in a fun way and not in a fight at all. 
This forum loves to highlight everything about Teja. 
here you can watch it on Twitter 

@just_priyaaaa

even if it was a play , someone wrote this script na ….. who thought about this ? My guess is KK …. Dil ki baat aise hi bahar aati hai sometimes ….. remember that Qawali and Radio Akka Anna show …. Those scripts in a fun way were based on what they think about other contestants 

edit - yes KK ne hi script likhi hai … he called her Gareebon ki Shamita and Nishant as Gareebon ka Vishal  and runs away ( I agree with both tags ) 😆 … dil ki baat fun way mein keh ke bhaag gaya 😆

https://twitter.com/just_priyaaaa/status/1478751464243834882?s=21

Edited by TheRowdiest - 2 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Why would anyone want to be Shamita since she hasn’t achieved anything other then being the shadow of her big sister, besides Shamita will again loose unlike her sister. Shehnaaz is a self made star but she has no copy right in being cute or bubbly

not work wise …. It’s about Class , personality … work wise toh even Vidhi, Donal , Akasa , Meisha are below TP yet she was jealous of them & their looks , cloths etc 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wat is achievement acc to you. She is still working. If she hasn't achieved anything than all these other people too haven't achieved anything as she has atleast done movies. And even Teja said she wants to be purani Shamita ab usko bhi  2 baatein bol do😆

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

even if it was a play , someone wrote this script na ….. who thought about this ? My guess is KK …. Dil ki baat aise hi bahar aati hai sometimes ….. remember that Qawali and Radio Akka Anna show …. Those scripts in a fun way were based on what they think about other contestants 

edit - yes KK ne hi script likhi hai … he called her Gareebon ki Shamita and Nishant as Gareebon ka Vishal  and runs away ( I agree with both tags ) 😆 … dil ki baat fun way mein keh ke bhaag gaya 😆

https://twitter.com/just_priyaaaa/status/1478751464243834882?s=21

The way he attempts to escape after dropping the bomb 🤣

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Karan mast bajata hai sabki assal punjabi I must say👍🏼😆

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shamita believes she is entitled to everything and throws tantrums when things don’t go her way. Her class can be visible whenever things don’t go her way. Be it here in bb, ott or kkk

And there was no jealousy from her side, why would there be?

not work wise …. It’s about Class , personality … work wise toh even Vidhi, Donal , Akasa , Meisha are below TP yet she was jealous of them & their looks , cloths etc 

Edited by Witcher - 2 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail

Frankly what has Shamita really accomplished in life? Even with such a grand debut and her sister’s name..she has barely made her name. Why would Teja want to be her? At least whatever she has got , it’s from her own efforts. 

And Karan is a POS, someone who talks like this to his gf on national tv, can’t imagine how he would be behind the doors.