Teja is gareebon ki Shamita Shetty 🤣🤣🤣-Karan

Posted: 2 years ago

Bus ab yehiii Sunna reh Gaya tha… hats off Karan…aakhir dil ki baat muh par aa hi gayiiii… Teja bhale hi winner ban jaaye par jab episode dekhegiii to trophy jeetne se zyaada dukh use isi comment par hoga 🤣🤣🤣

Kya utaar raha hai Karan uski national television par 👏👏👏

and the fact that it came from her boyfriend 🤣

Karan will immediately leave TP even if he gets little hint from Shamita.. he seems to have major Crush on Shamita. 

When did he say this ? Was it aired is episode ?? I want to see Teja reaction..🤣🤣

Edited by Candy_Crush - 2 years ago
Originally posted by theBoyWonder

and the fact that it came from her boyfriend 🤣

Exactly… sirf poora ghar nahiii balki khud uska bf pak gaya hai usse… bechaara din gin raha hoga usse peecha chudaane ka 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Candy_Crush

Karan will immediately leave TP even if he gets little hint from Shamita.. he seems to have major Crush on Shamita. 

When did he say this ? Was it aired is episode ?? I want to see Teja reaction..🤣🤣

Karan to chodo khud Karan ki family loves Shamita…they are commenting and liking all the tweets linking Karan and Shamita together…Karan has a crush on Shamita for sure but he is scared to accept it due to the game…

Abt Karan’s statement…I didn’t see it but it’s all over Twitter..I believe it’s was shown in LF

Edited by rushi1981 - 2 years ago

Really ! I want the clip or some video proof. Please put it here if you have. It's not hard to believe anyway. Just want to hear him saying it.

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 2 years ago
Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

Really ! I want the clip or some video proof. Please put it here if you have. It's not hard to believe anyway. Just want to hear him saying it.

Me too yaar… waiting to watch eagerly.. hopefully kal tak aa hi jaayega Twitter pe… if I get.. will def share 😀

Edited by rushi1981 - 2 years ago

I just saw the clip, I think they were doing role play because KK told Nishant a garibon ka Vishal

It was in a fun way and not in a fight at all. 
This forum loves to highlight everything about Teja. 
here you can watch it on Twitter 

@just_priyaaaa

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys