Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Shiva called Pandya Store like his mother, so one mother, Suman went to mortgage another mother, Pandya Store for Dhara's IVF. 

Abb kisne kisko Bazaar me kada kar diya?

Raavi ya Suman?

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

So Shiva called Pandya Store like his mother, so one mother, Suman went to mortgage another mother, Pandya Store for Dhara's IVF. 

Abb kisne kisko Bazaar me kada kar diya?

Raavi ya Suman?

Suman and dhara are always right. Woh kuch bhi kar sakte hai 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Maybe. She said she won't be angry with anyone anymore.i actually want a cold raavi.she will do all her work, reply when needed and everyone will think she is fine.shiva will also be initially happy, that explains the dream.he can notice something is wrong with her as she is not fighting back, not being herself.i hope the makers go this way 

Its the need of the hour.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe. She said she won't be angry with anyone anymore.i actually want a cold raavi.she will do all her work, reply when needed and everyone will think she is fine.shiva will also be initially happy, that explains the dream.he can notice something is wrong with her as she is not fighting back, not being herself.i hope the makers go this way 

Oh! Total silent treatment… shiva be like why does it feel good but then it doesn’t 😂 bloody bhail bhuddi. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Raavi ka kitchen bts wala scene abhi tak episode me nahi aaya nahi na that pale green wali dress ka?

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They are stuck on bhabi ne sab kuch tyaag kar diya, apni khusiyaan and all. The problem is audience cannot connect to dhara's sacrifices.usne exactly kya kiya hai? She cared for a family that loved her.not love, actually worshipped her. Except suman, everyone pampered her, even chota shiva stood upto suman when she misbehaved with dhara. But raavi and Rishita don't have their husbands support.one is on the verge of divorce.the family have done no such gestures jinse pata chale that they love them except hugs and usme bhi they are left out most of the times.they are coming out as victims and the kaandyas an ungrateful bunch of hypocrites.

Even without support and so much hostility from each members she has done so much for these thankless idiots..all they can see is their bhabhimas badappan. But not the sacrifices and love of her..

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yet to watch the episode 

But hope this track is to make the two couples more understanding like the so called mature couple 

Warna aisa hi chalana hai then I see separation for both dev rishita and Shiva and raavi 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Oh! Total silent treatment… shiva be like why does it feel good but then it doesn’t 😂 bloody bhail bhuddi. 

Exactly. Raavi thik ho gayi? Wait, par kuch thik lag kyu nahi raha? 😂

Bail buddhi would miss her chappad chappad, pure Ghar ko sar par uthana and uchal kud karna

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago