Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Hi AY! Long time! 👋 👋 I miss the old threads & discussions, so good to see you around! 😊

Yeah, wishing nothing but the best for GM. Jisko joh karna h soh kare. 

Exactly! I was amused because, certain pointers were chuckle-worthy honorable mentions without taking a direct dig. 😆Like seriously, it's that obvious! 😳 😂 😆I certainly that there's no point arguing over,  jisko joh samazna h, samjhe. 🤷‍♀️ 😂 

Good to see you too, Myrah! We did have some fun times in those old threads....the glory days of the show as well as the forum😆. Chalo it was good while it lasted.....haha 

Adi loomed large over this story as well as the montage....and a lot of that came from GM's presence as an actor in building Adi to be what he was beyond all the flaws - the way he humanized Adi, I doubt anyone else could have. So I will deffo remember him for that and ofcourse all the best wishes to him for his future endeavors. It is rare to find actors as sincere as him - least of all on ITV - he acted his heart out till pretty much his last scene even when things were beyond absurd.....lol so kudos to him for that.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This IV does provide a kind of closure.. I hated Adi last few months but story for me was still about Adilie. I was hoping to see Adi's redemption but that's gone now.. 

For my own sake I would consider press briefing after last terrorist kidnap as the end of the story and PT's acceptance as family's acceptance.

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I respect your opinion, however, I felt the weird kichdi being present in some of the responses as have some form jhol-jhol or something. And the whole "Aryan right, Aditya wrong" thing had me baffling to prove one right/wrong. 

Some of the responses given just had certain apprehensions. 

Still, nonetheless, whatever decision made has been made. Can't fight much over it. Wishing him good luck as always.

I think we have to take it at face value, what he said about Aryan. And his intentions are right. When Mayuri's arc went completely dark, there was no problem for fans to move past her and demand that she be axed. But with Aditya's arc, even when it went completely negative, there were/are a sizeable number of people that are still crying about his going, though he himself said he put in the papers because he wanted to do different things. Under these circumstances, I think they did the right thing by propping up the other pair. It seems to have gained new audience. It is definitely not fair for an entire show to be shut down because Gash is not in it anymore. So I think he has been very professional about it, accepted what needed to be done for the transition and has moved on now. But in any case, whether the TRP will sustain or not remains to be seen. Hope it does for Sumbul, as Gash says in the interview. Some people may not like Fahmaan, but at the end of the day, just like Gashmeer, he is also trying to make a living by working in this industry, as are Mayuri and Ritu and everyone else! That is the way we should look at it. 

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But Mayuri atleast from the starting knows that she is a parallel lead and not the main leads. She would have expected this. If she wants to continue in the show then she has to accept the change. But in the case of Gash he is leaving the show anyways and he doesn’t have  to care about the how the show will proceed without his presence.

I am actually glad Gash did not think like his and knew that no actor is bigger than the show. We audience may think they are, and actually have the power to make them bigger than the show, but the moment an actor starts thinking like that, I think that would amount to professional suicide! He is in a profession where he absolutely cannot burn bridges. It was also very professional of him to not reveal the reasons for his quitting and just finished it off with wishing the show nothing but the best Malini may not have been the main lead, but she did have an important role to play in the overall plot. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah TP you are right. He conducted himself really well. What I was saying was how people usually think. But good that he is seeing the bigger picture and not thinking  only about himself.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Good to see you too, Myrah! We did have some fun times in those old threads....the glory days of the show as well as the forum😆. Chalo it was good while it lasted.....haha 

Adi loomed large over this story as well as the montage....and a lot of that came from GM's presence as an actor in building Adi to be what he was beyond all the flaws - the way he humanized Adi, I doubt anyone else could have. So I will deffo remember him for that and ofcourse all the best wishes to him for his future endeavors. It is rare to find actors as sincere as him - least of all on ITV - he acted his heart out till pretty much his last scene even when things were beyond absurd.....lol so kudos to him for that.

Agreed, used to have so much masti and fun! 👍 👍

Agreed! GM, indeed, displayed Adi to the best of his capabilities despite the absurdity that was prevalent. Indeed rare to observe such actors onscreen who gave their best. Ah well, wishing him the best too!👍

tellyme thumbnail

Hi AY... so nice to see you after such long in this forum... I just keep peeking to see something from you guys... as much as fun it was to watch the talent an natural chemistry of Adi-Imlie, it was also your analysis thread which i used to wait eagerly.....

Now with GM gone, Imlie can never be same for me. That was a fresh type of chemistry, we all adored... 

I now just watch for the sake of it... for Sumbul... Nothing else new in the story...  

I am rather looking for other show... if i have to watch typical chemistry wale couple i will rather go for new fresh one.... 

I hope here now they focus only on Character Imlie rather that the copy paste version and forced chemistry

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi AY... so nice to see you after such long in this forum... I just keep peeking to see something from you guys... as much as fun it was to watch the talent an natural chemistry of Adi-Imlie, it was also your analysis thread which i used to wait eagerly.....

Now with GM gone, Imlie can never be same for me. That was a fresh type of chemistry, we all adored... 

I now just watch for the sake of it... for Sumbul... Nothing else new in the story...  

I am rather looking for other show... if i have to watch typical chemistry wale couple i will rather go for new fresh one.... 

I hope here now they focus only on Character Imlie rather that the copy paste version and forced chemistry

Hey tellyme....nice to see you after so long too! Haha we all kinda lost touch after that last thread I guess....waise bhi kuch bolne laayak toh raha nahin tha in this forum after the writing was on the wall vis a vis makers ka intention to demean Adilie for propping up new characters. 

I haven't watched a full epi of Imlie in ages.....lost connect to Imlie the character a while back too with the constant flip-flopping and tokenisms from her side vis a vis whatever her "love" for Adi was while she was busy doing dangal in new boss ka ghar.....lol toh jab Imlie ka faith hi nahin bachaa is story mein toh aur hai bhi kya dekhne ko. I'm really not interested in watch this Imlie who is a shell of her former self simply to prop up a very contrived "dard ka rishta" with new guy.....lol I wish Sumbul all the best but I can't watch this trash even for her. The writers have taken away the soul of her character in many ways, but people have too much ego to acknowledge that since they feel it will somehow be a slight against her character if people accept the fact that her faith was deeply entwined with her faith in the sanctity of her marriage with Adi.....that was the core of Imlie which is long gone now.

So whatever they are showing now is totally lacking in conviction - even more so when they continue to show her giving token reactions of "generic concern" for Adi since he is connected to the T family she considers her "apna".....lol matlab what an insult to reduce Adilie ka connection to these token statements.....makers ke cheap games have ultimately brought it to this point. 

Haha I would caution you from keeping any hope that the story will focus on Imlie ki journey ever😆.....her so called journey as a reporter also was just rendered a cheap drama of showing her becoming new boss ki puppet and living in his house.....lol so yeah expect more of the same in the coming days as they try to establish a "new jodi" with all the gimmicks possible at their disposal😆

And yes agar chemistry hi dekhni hai, I'm sure you can find better timepass shows out there than this trashfest which will never rise above third wheels ka cheap drama....and ofcourse Didi supremacy😆. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
tellyme thumbnail

Hey tellyme....nice to see you after so long too! Haha we all kinda lost touch after that last thread I guess....waise bhi kuch bolne laayak toh raha nahin tha in this forum after the writing was on the wall vis a vis makers ka intention to demean Adilie for propping up new characters. 

I haven't watched a full epi of Imlie in ages.....lost connect to Imlie the character a while back too with the constant flip-flopping and tokenisms from her side vis a vis whatever her "love" for Adi was while she was busy doing dangal in new boss ka ghar.....lol toh jab Imlie ka faith hi nahin bachaa is story mein toh aur hai bhi kya dekhne ko. I'm really not interested in watch this Imlie who is a shell of her former self simply to prop up a very contrived "dard ka rishta" with new guy.....lol I wish Sumbul all the best but I can't watch this trash even for her. The writers have taken away the soul of her character in many ways, but people have too much ego to acknowledge that since they feel it will somehow be a slight against her character if people accept the fact that her faith was deeply entwined with her faith in the sanctity of her marriage with Adi.....that was the core of Imlie which is long gone now.

So whatever they are showing now is totally lacking in conviction - even more so when they continue to show her giving token reactions of "generic concern" for Adi since he is connected to the T family she considers her "apna".....lol matlab what an insult to reduce Adilie ka connection to these token statements.....makers ke cheap games have ultimately brought it to this point. 

Haha I would caution you from keeping any hope that the story will focus on Imlie ki journey ever😆.....her so called journey as a reporter also was just rendered a cheap drama of showing her becoming new boss ki puppet and living in his house.....lol so yeah expect more of the same in the coming days as they try to establish a "new jodi" with all the gimmicks possible at their disposal😆

And yes agar chemistry hi dekhni hai, I'm sure you can find better timepass shows out there than this trashfest which will never rise above third wheels ka cheap drama....and ofcourse Didi supremacy😆. 

So much agree with each word of yours.... 

two methods makers choose to destroy their own created beautiful chemistry 

1st degrade Adi character and place Imlie so on top and 2nd Imlie making joke of her own relation with Adi...

I think 2nd one is more painful....1st one was bearable due to GMs acting but 2nd reason is simply beyond me...  Thus when you say Character Imlie is lost... I really feel in each episode... 

So i am holding this the last scene of AKT and then I to think there will be not much left... as it is just copy of all old GUL's shows, which were all much much better version . Anyways i am so least interested in this chemistry... its like Tv pe chal raha hai catch and fall .. chalne do... i don't find any emotion even if her tears drops on is hand.. look like a joke to me... anyways no need cribbing for this show. Just came as I saw your post.

@bold1 - 😆

@bold2 - 😭

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. The kind of tears I was holding back ( I controlled myself not to cry for a fictional character 🤣🤣🤣) shows the kind of emotional connect we have for the characters and that in turn shows how Gash as an actor and Adile has a pair were phenomenal in making their characters as real as possible to the audience. Kudos to them.