Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morningsunlight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In today's special episode on sankranti in star plus channel there was the clipping of Adilie flying kites during their PD2 trip. It made me nostalgic after seeing GM and ST together once again.

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cannot see any really interesting aspects to the story at all now, I don't see how anyone else can. Aryan wants revenge but it is so on/off, I want the MU out and cleared up quickly. I cannot stand Malini all arrogant and defensive of the man she tricked into marrying her who she knows does not care about her, and without the Adilie dynamic with PD added in, the story is totally boring. It is not just about GM leaving, I had never heard of him before Imlie, but he proved to be very good and without Adi and the relationship with Imlie then for me there is nothing, no matter how good Sumbul is, the storyline is just too bad and too frustrating. No wicked character should be able to carry on for this long unpunished, and if all Anu is going to do is badger Imlie forever no matter what she does then unless someone shoots her dead or locks her up the story just gets tedious and pointless. I am already sick and tired of Aryan's arrogance and bullying, he has no redeeming features at all and if Imlie is pushed towards him the story becomes nonsensical. I have hurled books across the room for less when the stories have become bad, and have certainly not finished them when the heroine goes after the villain. No thank you, I expect some morals to come to the fore and people like Malini justifiably punished, else what kind of example does it set to viewers, especially young ones ? That it is OK to lie, cheat and steal? That it is OK to take a woman's husband away from her, to get someone into prison because of a pack of lies? That it is OK if someone bullies and molests you at work because they are the boss?

Entertainment programmes should have some responsibility to the viewers to show that these wrongs are put right and are in no way acceptable. Why else make these stories at all?πŸ˜”

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed with all your points.

Serendipitous6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love u original Akt and all the best Gashu for your future projectssmiley27

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So, i guess it is official confirmation that gash is leaving the show. πŸ’”πŸ’”

Gash said his co-actors wouldn't make eye contact with him in his last days of shoot or else they will start crying. Aww. Must be sumbul. They will surely miss working with each other. πŸ˜­

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/not-making-eye-contact-with-my-costars-as-we-would-end-up-crying-gashmeer-mahajani-on-quitting-imlie_183361?s=08

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

What a dignified graceful man. Love him for highlighting sumbuls struggles and saying he wants the show to succeed for her❀️. Love him for letting his character be dumbed down so that the new track can be accepted with equal enthusiasm❀️

My heart is broken to pieces on his exit though.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

He has sacrificed his character for other 

he has credited his costar for the all success

he still wants the show gets all success

this iv is full of knowledge and insightful thoughts

what a gem person he is 

A real life hero as well as reel

respect for this man immensely β€οΈ

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Let's not forget Mayuri also did the same thing, let her character turn completely negative, as did Ritu and all, to help with the movement of the story. 

What this interview tells us is that a show can never be a one man thing. It is always a team and everyone does what they need to keep the story going forward. 

Too bad Gash did not want to continue on the show, it is our loss that we won't get to see his splendid performance. But it is well that he is growing in his career, getting to do what he wants to do. He says he is not opposed to doing TV shows. So may be we will get to see him in a script that is worthy of his caliber! 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But still TP being the male lead he gracefully accepted for his character go down. As an ordinary viewer, I am feeling immensely bad to see this, can understand how he would have felt. All I can say from his interview is, Gash is a mini Aditya Kumar Tripathi  πŸ˜€