Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

GM exit as a hero ❤️ . His honest and straight forward answer without pointing out and blaming others . Highlighting Sumbul’s  and His struggle . The bonds they have together . 🤗

He rather have his character to be butcher for the other person to be accepted . Imlie without him is not the same .

I been hating Mayuri , but now I reaslised , how her character also been butcher just to cater the new entry . 

Time will tell the progress of Imlie . Sigh ……….

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zubaidah

GM exit as a hero ❤️ . His honest and straight forward answer without pointing out and blaming others . Highlighting Sumbul’s  and His struggle . The bonds they have together . 🤗

He rather have his character to be butcher for the other person to be accepted . Imlie without him is not the same .

I been hating Mayuri , but now I reaslised , how her character also been butcher just to cater the new entry . 

Time will tell the progress of Imlie . Sigh ……….

Let's not pin the entire credit of "accepting" only on Gashmeer. Mayuri's character was butchered way before Aryan's entry and we all know that was only to justify Adilie's relationship. As much as we may hate Malini's character, that is a fact we cannot ignore. So if Gash is graceful in accepting the downfall of his character, so is Mayuri. Even more so, I would say, because she is continuing in the serial as a negative character. 

And she is a woman who went through a great personal tragedy with losing her spouse to suicide, so total respect to her in this regard. We're not sure if there are issues she has with the other on set etc., but in this regard, she totally deserves respect. 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: timepassing

Let's not pin the entire credit of "accepting" only on Gashmeer. Mayuri's character was butchered way before Aryan's entry and we all know that was only to justify Adilie's relationship. As much as we may hate Malini's character, that is a fact we cannot ignore. So if Gash is graceful in accepting the downfall of his character, so is Mayuri. Even more so, I would say, because she is continuing in the serial as a negative character. 

And she is a woman who went through a great personal tragedy with losing her spouse to suicide, so total respect to her in this regard. We're not sure if there are issues she has with the other on set etc., but in this regard, she totally deserves respect. 

Yes, that is what i am saying , Mayuri  character also  got butchered . 

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Yes, that is what i am saying , Mayuri  character also  got butchered . 

Yes, Zu-ji. But please note that butchering was not only for the new entry, it was also to prop up Adi and Imlie's charcters. 

But in any case, Adilie was a wonderful dynamic and together they really created magic on screen. Really hope we get to see that dynamic elsewhere, in a webseries or something! 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

I actually felt the questions were very well framed, in that they were exactly the questions people were making speculations about on Twitter etc. He did the right thing by not revealing the reasons for his exit, I think both the PH and GM have handled it extremely professionally. The long answet may have also been to address all rumors out there about Mayuri arm twisting the PH and why AKT's character arc was developed the way it was, to address all the anguish about the show not runnig anymore because GM was exiting etc. etc. 

Again, the point about Aryan, I think he was just answering the question of whether it was difficult for him to let go of the character he developed. It may be the "right" answer and not the correct answer, but again, this is an industry where you cannot afford to burn bridges and so I don't fault him for giving politically correct answers, and not reveal more than necessary. 

He comes across as an extremely articulate and very affable person who really is passionate about his craft and it shows in his words and actions! 

I respect your opinion, however, I felt the weird kichdi being present in some of the responses as have some form jhol-jhol or something. And the whole "Aryan right, Aditya wrong" thing had me baffling to prove one right/wrong. 

Some of the responses given just had certain apprehensions. 

Still, nonetheless, whatever decision made has been made. Can't fight much over it. Wishing him good luck as always.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But Mayuri atleast from the starting knows that she is a parallel lead and not the main leads. She would have expected this. If she wants to continue in the show then she has to accept the change. But in the case of Gash he is leaving the show anyways and he doesn’t have  to care about the how the show will proceed without his presence.

Serendipitous6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well Mr Atif khan and assistant director Pawan unfollowed him now. I think that answers the question. 

Gash was so graceful that he covered up for these un grateful people 

Serendipitous6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No farewell nothing. This is how you treat an actor who has given everything in the past year? Which lead actor would allow his character to butcher for other to outshine? My respect for gash only increased❤️

And the bond with sumbul 😍😍🧿

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Great interview! I quit the show a long ago but this interview was great piece of article to read. Only wishing GM the best for his future endeavors. 

One thing I liked was that the purpose of exit remained anonymous. Whatever presumptions one wants to make, to each their own. smiley36Even resonating with the struggles was a nice point, they toiled hard to deserve their place. 

Him crediting the team including ST and his director (Rahul Tiwari) was a sweet thing to mention. It was indeed organic and resonated, complete top-notch acting delivered. 

Lol, the kaala tikka bit was a bit witty but damn right true, can't shut everyone's mouths. smiley36 The takeaway of character is good answer smiley20

Hey Myrah, long time😆.....You left at a pretty good time I'd say😆.....and this definitely isn't worth coming back to now😆....it's only gotten way worse with time....lol

Glad the day has finally arrived with GM's last day being done with this trash. Now the remaining people are welcome to try and polish this turd as best as they'd like to😆

GM's deafening silence about certain people and certain characters said more than any words would have😆.....samajhne waale samajh gaye😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey Myrah, long time😆.....You left at a pretty good time I'd say😆.....and this definitely isn't worth coming back to now😆....it's only gotten way worse with time....lol

Glad the day has finally arrived with GM's last day being done with this trash. Now the remaining people are welcome to try and polish this turd as best as they'd like to😆

GM's deafening silence about certain people and certain characters said more than any words would have😆.....samajhne waale samajh gaye😆

Hi AY! Long time! 👋 👋 I miss the old threads & discussions, so good to see you around! 😊

Yeah, wishing nothing but the best for GM. Jisko joh karna h soh kare. 

Exactly! I was amused because, certain pointers were chuckle-worthy honorable mentions without taking a direct dig. 😆Like seriously, it's that obvious! 😳 😂 😆I certainly that there's no point arguing over,  jisko joh samazna h, samjhe. 🤷‍♀️ 😂