Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ? - Page 4

Poll

Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Rajneeti mein tabhi Katrina ko Indu k role mein liya gaya Sarah ka nahi 

In your face!!! 

And Katrina was the worst part of the movie, she clearly struggled with such a role..what's your point

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

And Katrina was the worst part of the movie, she clearly struggled with such a role..what's your point

zara comments pad lena iss video pe

https://youtu.be/xIlnzTUv4Hw  

Aur Point ye tha bhidu ki woh lagti hai Desi Punjabi Kashmiri naa ki Sarah / Lulia jaise foreigner, Prakash Jha jaisa director ullu nahi hai usko lene k liyeπŸ˜†

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

DP is a bigger star for sure 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepika without question...

She's having a low phase (declining?) rn but it's a fact that she had a lot of organic fan following at one point (and still does, just not to the same extent).

DP was never a KJo/PR made star who gets more love from tabloids and industry people than the general public πŸ˜†.

DushtKanya thumbnail

The Twitter fanwars reached here too? πŸ˜²

OT, Deepika for sure.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harun98

Deepika for sure, not her fan but I feel Alia Bhatt is so overrated and shoved in our faces by bhatt and Johar camp, for me Poojha Bhatt was way better than her sister, looked better, had blockbusters like Sadak, DHMTN, Border, and other movies and there was something about poojha that appealed. Alia, short, looks like a 13 year old teen face, skinny and average actress as a whole, not sure why she is being promoted so much when there is actresses like kiara who looks pretty, cute, tall and talented being less promoted.

exactly my view about Alia

I cannot stand her crying scenes and she gets almost any director/ producer she wants to work with

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like either of them but Deepika is definitely the bigger star. Alia is hyped up more by the industry than anyone else.