Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ? - Page 3

Poll

Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

She is smarter and only does roles in big masala movies with popular stars now. She tried to branch out on her own with shit like Fitoor and BBD where she was the main draw but they flopped hard. 

o bhai woh do film ranbir ki panoti ki vajah se flop hui thi aur dono mein se best part Katrina hi thi 

Katrina ka aane vala film line dekh lo:

Merry Christmas with Vijay Sethupati

Jee Le Zara 

Tiger 3 jisme uska equal important role hai

Phone Booth 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

o bhai woh do film ranbir ki panoti ki vajah se flop hui thi aur dono mein se best part Katrina hi thi 

Katrina ka aane vala film line dekh lo:

Merry Christmas with Vijay Sethupati

Jee Le Zara 

Tiger 3 jisme uska equal important role hai

Phone Booth 

Seems like an excuse but we will see. You are right that she has some interesting movies coming up, we will see if it works out. Tiger 3 is the most likely one to be successful but that one rests on Salman even more (still I like Katrina's role here too). 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JudySam

if you mean as the ultimate sleazy item girl, then I agree!

Ye kehne k liye naya id kyon banaya Ranbir ðŸ˜†

PardesiBabu thumbnail

if you mean as the ultimate sleazy item girl, then I agree!

Ye topic tere liye hi banaya maine

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5274527

Not interested.......

The topic is basically all about how Katrina is the best at everything and there is no better actress..really just for stans

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deepika for sure, not her fan but I feel Alia Bhatt is so overrated and shoved in our faces by bhatt and Johar camp, for me Poojha Bhatt was way better than her sister, looked better, had blockbusters like Sadak, DHMTN, Border, and other movies and there was something about poojha that appealed. Alia, short, looks like a 13 year old teen face, skinny and average actress as a whole, not sure why she is being promoted so much when there is actresses like kiara who looks pretty, cute, tall and talented being less promoted.

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Ooooh what a shocker of course........NOT!

@Bold: Man now this is what you call 'white privilege'. I mean the proper meaning of that (in)famous term White Privilege

Katrina foreigner kam, Punjabi ya Kashmiri jaada lagti hai

tum log pehle bolte ho ki Kaif surname se India ko ullu banaya aur ab bol rahe ho White privilege  smiley29

Lulia Vanthur kyon superstar nahi bani phir 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Its surprising that Katrina didn't fade away years ago tbh especially since people say they have a higher standard now than in the 90s. Katrina is way worse at acting than any of the popular 90s actresses yet she has remained relevant for 15 years while they disappeared years ago

Dekh raha hun bada jalta hai Katrina se 

Koi Salman khan ko kyon nahi bolta acting seekhne k liye, superstar banne k liye public ka dil jeetna padta hai, acting ho ya na ho aur merko katrina ka acting accha lagta hai chahe ajab prem ho ya znmd 

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Dekh raha hun bada jalta hai Katrina se 

Koi Salman khan ko kyon nahi bolta acting seekhne k liye, superstar banne k liye public ka dil jeetna padta hai, acting ho ya na ho aur merko katrina ka acting accha lagta hai chahe ajab prem ho ya znmd 

Salman Khan can at least speak hindi properly and also has far more charisma than Katrina. In his best roles like Bajrangi Bhaijan he also gave solid performances (nothing amazing but still better than Katrina's performances).

To each their own I think she was overrated in ZNMD and Zero too (cute in ajab at least, that was peak Katrina in terms of looks)

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Rajneeti mein tabhi Katrina ko Indu k role mein liya gaya Sarah ka nahi 

In your face!!!