Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ?

Poll

Deepika Padukone vs Alia Bhatt : Who is the bigger star ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the last 8 - 9 years, the industry has seen two top or no.1 heroines, namely Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt. Deepika became the top star with films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express and Race 2, while Alia became the no.1 star with Raazi.

While Deepika's peak has already ended, I think Alia's peak has also ended with Gully Boy. Her last release kalank was actually a kalank, a big disaster and there haven't been any release for the last 2 years, maybe because of corona. Here, we may have to give her a little concession for the corona period. So, practically, she has been the last no.1 actress, as of now. I am not sure whether she is still no.1 or not because no other actress can be called no.1 today.

But, if we compare their overall career till date, who do you think is or was the bigger star, at their respective peak, between the two actresses and why so ?

Edited by RoNoSarKar7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Overall Deepika is still superior easily. Alia hasn't had a year like 2013 where Deepika delivered 3 very successful movies and played very different characters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

DP. 

Alo ko toh ranbir bhi star na maane. 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

For the time being it is DP but Alia will become a bigger star soon especially if Gangubai is a BB

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

For the time being it is DP but Alia will become a bigger star soon especially if Gangubai is a BB

What if Gangubai flops 😂

Festival thumbnail

Kalank brought Alia to Sadak. 

Even though I will watch spectacle movies like RRR and Brahmastra for Rajamouli and Ranbir in theatres, but I will close my eyes and ears whenever this caterpillar will come on screen.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Alia is a good actor and a star. Not enough sex appeal or enough presence to be a superstar.

Deepika cannot act. But she is undeniably a superstar.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Better actress is probably Aloo, but bigger star is still Deepu ðŸ˜Ž

Not a fair comparison though, Alia is junior & still has plenty of time to surpass DP.

priya185 thumbnail

Deepika’s films are classics (like yjhd, tamasha, oso etc) and she can act better than Alia 

Alia’s career is handed on a platter by kjo and his connections 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DP and Kat would be a better comparison for overall career. Alia never got popularity like them.