Anupamaa Written Update 04 Jan 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

Vanraj Questions Malvika

Anu Anuj spend quality time together , sharing their point of views and Anuj is so happy Anu is not  annoyed on knowing Anuj is adopted . 

Anuj then shares his feelings of love and responsibility for his family . How he adoresd his parents . He never thought of profit or loss , but decided based on how happy his parents will be watching him. He had to give his share of love to Mukku as she had missed her parents at very young age .Anuj had got everything on a platter , he got everything easily , he never had tk work hard , he was always trying to prove that he deserved everything he had received . He had to prove he was the king of his empire . Anupama prepares a paper crown n jokes with him bout being the king of his empire . Anuj smiles at her . Anuj is very happy to have aanupama with him, she was very special for him and this moment was very special because of her .Ashe had crowned him a king .  He recites shayari for her . 

Anu Anuj sit on a park bench , Anu states he had more then wanted wealth , riches never gave him happiness , he was happy when he was with Anupama . he shares how he loved  small pleasures of life . He was tired of living the millionaire, he wanted to enjoy the small pleasures of life again, he wa ted tk hand over everything to Mal n lead a retired life . he appreciated the simplicity of Anupama , how beautiful she looked in cotton sarees .  He too wanted to wear cotton clothes .

Anupama states she was interested in him n not his wealth . Only his love for her for that he nurtured for 26 yrs mattered to her . 

Anuj is so pleased with Anu , he wants to share another secret regarding Malvika , Anupama asks him not to share if he was uncomfortable , it will nit make any difference to her she assures .

At shah house Malvika and Vanraj discuss how Anuj should not be taken seriously about the adoption thing . Anuj gets talking to Van n they  discuss Anuj. His love for his sister , how he wanted tk give her the entire Kapadia empire . Van tries tk persuade her tk accept the empire . She felt the empire was a burden , if she got bored she would leave everything tj avan n walks away . She was happy the way she was . She wanted tk be a free bird l Van tries tk persuade her tk accept the empire . Mal is disinterested . She refuses to accept the burden. Anuj was trying tk make her more responsible n have power , her bro wanted her to achieve something in life .,n make him proud. Van advises her tk accept it Mal asks if he was trying to persuade her or instigating her ? 
Van explains n she assures she will think of the empire . Van asks her what had happened that made her leave her bro n go away . Mal avoids replying n makes an excuse . 
Mal returns n says she was not interested in replying to his Qs n changes the topic . Van says it was not important to reply all his Qs . Mal then advises Avn not to divorce Kavya , she hated breaking of relationships. He had already done a mistake by divorcing a perfect wife Anupama , he should not repeat his mistake .He should burn up those documents and patch up . Van retorts his marriage to Kavya was a mistake n he was trying to correct his mistake . 

Precap

Anuj is assisting Anu wear her saree , adjusting her saree pleats and Anu is surprised with his move n embarrassed . She asks him tk leave . But Anuj is very comfortable n carries on with straight face . 

Anuj secretly watches Anupama give a promise to GK n they seal their promise with a shake hand . He tries to eavesdrop but fails n gets very curious to know what’s cooking between the two 

Kavya lashes out at Mal for hugging Van every time . Mal retorts that everyone is nit a PC like her l Kav asks what’s a PC Mal exp,ains PC= pati chor 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

From today's episode I think we are going towards property kand .I think vanraj will definitely manipulate mukku and then those property papers. Because he can go to any length to become rich. He is so cheap and other cheap of this show is his great son paritosh🤢

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Kras1

From today's episode I think we are going towards property kand .I think vanraj will definitely manipulate mukku and then those property papers. Because he can go to any length to become rich. He is so cheap and other cheap of this show is his great son paritosh🤢

Yeah I am sure Toshu and Van will manipulate innocent Mal to transfer the empire to Van’s name . Then Kavya will rejoice .Eventually Anupama and Anuj will manage to take it back n restore it back to rightful owners .

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah I am sure Toshu and Van will manipulate innocent Mal to transfer the empire to Van’s name . Then Kavya will rejoice .Eventually Anupama and Anuj will manage to take it back n restore it back to rightful owners .

yes but i can't see vannu to win over anuj🤢

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Kras1

yes but i can't see vannu to win over anuj🤢

Exactly ..another cringe fest track if they do go that way