Aamir's character certificate to Chay right before split with Sam

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVAKKkxC-FQ

Aamir attended a promotional event of Chay's film a week before its release. It was odd to see Aamir there because he has nothing to do with the film. Even more odd was that in his speech he kept reiterating Chay's "great" character and upbringing.

It is so disgusting that he would throw Sam under the bus by getting Aamir to eulogize his character, knowing fully well that divorce would spark rumours about both Chay and Sam's character.

This so called dignified family pulled off this pre-planned stunt right before the divorce announcement.

If Sam's stylist spilled the beans that the marriage broke because Chay cheated on her, then he did the right thing in doing so. The world deserved to know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Aamir keeps changing girlfriends so he is not the right person for anyone’s character certification 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Aamir attended a promotional event of Chay's film a week before its release. It was odd to see Aamir there because he has nothing to do with the film. Even more odd was that in his speech he kept reiterating Chay's "great" character and upbringing.

It is so disgusting that he would throw Sam under the bus by getting Aamir to eulogize his character, knowing fully well that divorce would spark rumours about both Chay and Sam's character.

This so called dignified family pulled off this pre-planned stunt right before the divorce announcement.

If Sam's stylist spilled the beans that the marriage broke because Chay cheated on her, then he did the right thing in doing so. The world deserved to know.

Exactly!! World deserves to know who is that girl?? Any idea? Seems like you are an admirer of Sam. Any guess? Just got curious. 

Her stylist has no right to put us in this situation. Do you have any idea out of curiosity I ended up stalking all Chay's heroines so far on SM. And I successfully wasted two of my precious off days.

At the end of it I found nothing. Sam shared great bond with all of them. DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

Please, Lord_Voldemort help me out :-( 

Edited by D_ancing_fox - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: D_ancing_fox

Exactly!! World deserves to know who is that girl?? Any idea? Seems like you are an admirer of Sam. Any guess? Just got curious. 

Her stylist has no right to put us in this situation. Do you have any idea out of curiosity I ended up stalking all Chay's heroines so far on SM. And I successfully wasted two of my precious off days.

At the end of it I found nothing. Sam shared great bond with all of them. DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

Please, Lord_Voldemort help me out :-( 

I don't know. I guess the name will come out soon.

On Reddit, the name being discussed was Sam and Chaitanya's former co-star Divyansha Kaushik.

D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know. I guess the name will come out soon.

On Reddit, the name being discussed was Sam and Chaitanya's former co-star Divyansha Kaushik.

She is the only one Sam never followed on her insta, besides that he had a kissing scene with her in that film. 

Divyansha was his Majili co-star. Majili was a 2019 film. Sam waited two whole years to get this divorce done. Interesting!!!! I thought Sam is intelligent. :-(  

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The world did deserve to know if it was indeed the case …however in that case, have the guts to take names instead of sly digs to rile up social media…that’s called playing dirty especially after releasing statement saying the split is mutual and requesting ppl to respect the decision and privacy

Aamir is one of India’s biggest superstars and highly reclusive, not easy to please and dosent give into coercion or peer pressures …I’d like to believe he has better things to do than to help akkinenis do damage control …a family he has no personal connection with and an act which dosent benefit him in any way whatsoever 

If he did it, it’s coz he wanted to ..not out of coercion ..

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't understand why Samantha is going on and on about her separation from her husband that too after putting out a statement saying it is on  mutual agreement they are separating.It takes two to Tango and it takes both husband and wife to make their marriage a success or failure.He is keeping quite about it and trying to move forward while she is crying all over the social media. Think she is an attention seeking personality.

All the A listers of Telugu Film industry starting from Mahesh Babu despite having close connections to Akkineni family and Chaitanya are giving her a big support in getting back into the groove. Don't understand what her gripe is.

I am losing all the respect I have for her now.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not to get too personal but didn't Chaitanya's parents get divorced back in the day due to his dad cheating on his mom with his step mom? And then there are so many rumours of his dad cheating on his second wife/Chay's step mom too.

With this background, plus the fact that Chay comes from a powerful film family and Sam being a total outsider, plus the hairdresser's comments idk how some people are so sure Sam caused the split 😕

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Not to get too personal but didn't Chaitanya's parents get divorced back in the day due to his dad cheating on his mom with his step mom? And then there are so many rumours of his dad cheating on his second wife/Chay's step mom too.

With this background, plus the fact that Chay comes from a powerful film family and Sam being a total outsider, plus the hairdresser's comments idk how some people are so sure Sam caused the split 😕

No one said they were sure of Sam causing the split or even chay cheating..no one is sure what caused the split …

The only thing ppl are sure of is her behaviour on social media lacks authenticity and reeks of attention seeking and sly intentions ..while her husband comes across much more dignified in his silence ..

…also parents being cheaters dosent guarantee sons will also turn out the same …cheating isn’t a genetic condition. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why should we believe Sam's stylist's words as gospel truth ??