Other contestants have no family?!

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Why was only Shamita allowed to talk with her sister, mother and nephew? Other contestants don’t have a more successful and famous sister/brother so they are ignored? They are ignored because they themselves are the most successful (showbiz) ones in the family, is that it?!

I was hoping that they would have at least shown the other family members today but no. Family week is so important because we get to see the most real connections with their most loved ones. Hell I even loved Priyanka Jaggas moment with her children. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Yes I agree 

maybe they feel threatened by Asim's popularity so he was not asked 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Totally unfair, ive lsot count of the privileges she gets. 

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And shamita think she been through alot no one understand her pain or situation 😵

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She wins the show or not, there is no doubt she was the most privileged. They brought her brother, boyfriend and best friend because bechari was so akeli. 🤣 Even then she didn't fail to show that she was so lonely. 

Witcher thumbnail

I would love to see Asim and Umar, these two would bring way more trp 

Originally posted by: priya185

Yes I agree 

maybe they feel threatened by Asim's popularity so he was not asked 

Witcher thumbnail

Maybe the stay of her mother and sister would lessen her pain, others aren’t her family 

BB bring her sister and mum to the show, this would make her happy 😆 

Originally posted by: cape

And shamita think she been through alot no one understand her pain or situation 😵

Witcher thumbnail

They can’t make her win, so they try to make her happy in another way

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She wins the show or not, there is no doubt she was the most privileged. They brought her brother, boyfriend and best friend because bechari was so akeli. 🤣 Even then she didn't fail to show that she was so lonely. 

Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Shamita ask to speak with family and makers agreed? Don’t think this happened. Otherwise all members would ask to be allowed family call. The bottom line of the convo with Shilpa was her mentioning about christmas gift and that even if noone else in the house thought of her she got her one.  Shilpa got teary saying that, family probably got makers to allow phone convo-not Shamita’s fault.  But yes she is lucky to be a Shetty.  Had it been someone else in Shamita’s place getting call/gift if they had been missed out in the house, it would have been great. So it should be as it is after all Christmas. Rakhi missed out too but her bff Devo sorted her and and her family could probably not influence BB for call as Shetty, The call was weird anyway SK spoke the most to Shilpa.

MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

People keep saying that Shamita is privileged but then all her connections separated from her quickly.

Vishal SS not really playing for Shamita but he left early.

Rakesh left quickly

Rajiv didn’t really support Shamita as he was playing his own game with his friends 

Salman has bashed Shamita in many WKW.

I feel Karan and Umar are more privileged as they have a companion as Teja and Rashmi.