Aarya ff Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Introduction 

Aarti 

She is  a orphan. Mother Jenny found her in front of the church.  She  is sweet, loving, kind.  She wants to help others like mother Jenny. She can't live without mother Jenny. 

Yash 

He is far away from love and concern. He only concern about his handicapped sister Neelam . Because he has no one other than his sister. He is afraid to fall for anyone. 

Aman

Yash's assistant.  A friendly guy. 

Neelam 

Yash 's handicapped sister. 

More characters will be added during the story..... 

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

please continue im sure this story will be interesting cant wait to read

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-1  :

Today is the graduation ceremony in the college

campus..students with their degrees and their

parents congratulating them by giving hugs and

kisses..so many laughter so many cheers for

everyone. 

I am an orphan and it hurts to know that I have no

family.I am Aarti  and I am 21 years old, I have

recently completed my graduation and despite all

the emptiness in my life I want to make people

happy and help them and on that way get some

happiness for my self also. 

SighingI touched my necklace it gives me strength

and peace because it is the only thing I have of my parents and I never take it off me.

"I thought that I lost you at the corridor and here

you are thinking again god knows what " my best

friend came to me.

I smiled and gave her a tight hug "Congratulations

Mansi , we finally did it'"

"Yeah!! thank god I at least got passed this hell of

exams" she said, releif shown on her face.

"Hey!! You did a pretty good job not just passed

ok" I told her while shooking my head.

"I will miss you alot. you are going tomorrow,

aren't you?? " I said feeling more than sad because I really really going to miss her badly.

Finally we moved from the college campus to the

convent which is not too far from the college. 

We arrived there shortly and got heartwarming

congratulations from everyone. In between the

crowd there stood mother jenny with a plate full of sweets.

She smiled and said "Congratulations both of you.

"and filled our mouths with sweets.

"You should be on the bed mother jenny, doctor

told you to take a proper bed rest." I said frowning

at her. Lately she was feeling very sick and tired

because of her low blood pressure. Doctor

suggested her bed rest for few d ays but she

doesn't listen to anyone.

"I already feeling very bad that I couldn't come

there for you my child. At least let me congratulate you  properly. " she said sadly and gave me a huge and said" l am very proud of you Aarti , you are very special always remember that."

Tears rolling down from my eyes and I hugged her tightly and said " thank you mother jenny.

"You shouldn't be standing here so long, you are

still sick. Come I take you to your room." I told her

worriedly.

After taking mother jenny to her room l and Mansi ate some snacks and enjoyed the weather while

sitting in the balcony.

"I know why do you not want to come with me to

Bangalore. Money is not the only reason, you don't want to leave mother Jenny in her sickness isn't it  ??" she said while looking at me.

Mansi and I have been best friends for 3 years now and I can say she understands me completely and I adore her for that.

"She is my family Mansi .I can't leave her here in her

sickness to pursue my career. She is all I have. " I told her after a while.

"But you can't be here forever." she said pointedly.

I smiled at her and said " why not! Dehradun is a

beautiful city I will certainly find myself a good job here."

I will gonna miss you alot."

"I will miss you more " I said feeling very

emotional and squeezed her hand.

After agreeing to call each other or whatsapp eachother every single day she went to pickup her parents from the airport.

In the evening feeling very drained I didn't bother

to have dinner and retired early to bed thinking

about my parents and my life which l don't have

any idea where it will lead to me.

PART - 2 :

Hero's entry. 

tatum86 thumbnail

thanks for update looking forward for part 2

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Will  update tomorrow 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Aarti is such a sweet soul. She doesn't let her own misfortune hold her back.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Aarti is blessed with Mother Jenny in her life. She is truly a mother to her.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely now I'm waiting for hero entry ☺️

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Happy new year to everyone..... 

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak 

PART  - 2 :

I got ready quickly and started making some breakfast. Today doctor is coming to check on mother jenny.

her blood pressure is normal now but she still

needs rest. I am changing her medicine, she will be healthy soon." doctor told us and started writing prescription.

thank you doctor" I said feeling happy that she is getting better. 

"its alright just make sure she takes less stress and rest more. " he said while handling me her prescription.

"I will make sure of it." I assured him. He nodded and turned to mother jenny who was feeling better now.

"Ijust want to ask you do you know someone who can assist a paralyzed person. " doctor asked to mother jenny.

"But for whom you need an assistant? "she asked him.

"There is a 15 years old girl who can't walk and fully on wheelchair. She and her brother will be staying in dehradun for 2 or 3 months because of his business. Her previous assistant left as of her personal reasons. Now they want a new assistant and it should be a girl who can assist her with everything she needs including her study. " he told

us.

"

alright I know few girls who will be able to do thisjob. They teach here in the convent

. "she told him. Mother jenny is in her late sixty and she never refuse to anyone for anything. She just want to help others and I like this nature of her very much.

"I want to do this job. " I told them intervening in their conversation. They looked at me confused.

just want to help that girl, I can imagine her helplessness and her pain for depending on

others. I just want to lessen her pain if I can. just like motherjenny I like to help.

but Aarti  I thought you are applying for MBA. You wanted to do that, aren't you?? " she said looking confused.

" no I don't want to do MBA. I have changed my plans. I just want to find a job and stay here with you."I told her seriously. I am not going anywhere and leave her.

but you should apply. I can't believe you are doing this because of me. I want to be yours trength not your weakness   . " she said sadly . I could see her pain in her eyes. She was thinking that she is my weaknesses that's why I am not doing what I should do but she is wrong very wrong, infact she was the strength of my entire 21years of life and she will always be my strength.

"you are my strength mother jenny and I am doing this because I want to do this. I just want to be near you. MBA can wait I have enough time for that but right now I want to stay here with you and I also want to help that girl. So please let me do this." I told her sincerely.

" if you really want this then I will not stop you. You are very kind and I am proud of you. " she said after a while and smiled.

" thank you mother jenny. " I happily hugged her.

" alright take this card. Address andphone numbers are here. I will inform you the time on

phone if it's ok with you. " doctor Neel said while handling me a card.

"Ofcourse " I told him and took the card. I hope that I will get this job otherwise mother jenny will find any way to change my mind.

"Iam going to be late. Oh! God please help me."| murmured to myself while walking as fast as I can.

~~~~~~~~~Next Day ~~~~~~~~

Dr. Neel told me yesterday to arrive there at 9 Am and he clearly told me not to be late because Mr. Scindhiya doesn't like those who can't value their time or others. He specifically told me to give straight and clear answers to his questions. He was sounding like I was going for a mission. Like really!

The conversation I had with Dr. Neel yesterday on phone he told me little bit about Mr. Yash Scandia that he is a powerful and ruthless businessman who posess various chains of 5 star hotels through out the world and many business complexes under the name of The Scindhiya  Group( TSG).  His father has expired when he was 15 years old since then he is the hier of TSG and he efficiently handled everything and worked his ass off to make

the TSG a well known enterprise. He has a sister who is paralyzed and he wants a very attentive assistant for his baby sister.

Today is just not my day. First, although I woke up early and went to took bath but there was no water in any tap so I have to wait for an hour for bath.

Secondly, when I got out of the convent I couldn't find any riksha because there was the strike so I had to walk all the way to Roy mansion which I must tell was very far from the convent. Thank God I left early otherwise I couldn't make it in time. I still couldn't make it in time since I was 5 minutes late. I just hope they let me in.

Finally I reached there and stood outside the mansion with my mouth hung open staring to the most spectacular house or should I say a very huge house I have ever seen. It was beautiful alright . I have seen many big houses on the lnternet before but this house before me was huge and spectacular. Now l am getting nervous.

I took a deep breath and headed to the main gate.

" Miss can I ask you who are you??" a man with black suit asked me while looking at me like I am some poor needy girl who doesn't belong here. I was feeling very uncomfortable. Yes I am poor but not so poor that I can't afford my liveliness, despite mother jenny's generosity I had lived my life with my own expenses. I took tutions and I also taught arts in the convent as a part time so I don't have to depends on others.

I cleared my throat and said " I am Aarti  and I am here for my interview. "The man in black suit looked me like he did not believe me.

"Do you have any appointment miss? " heasked me curtly.

"Yes I have. I had been told to be here at 9. " I told him anxiously because I was little late.

"I am sorry miss but I can't let you in as it passed 9, you should be on time" he told me as not sorry at all and busied himself in his cellphone.

"Can you at least call in and ask again rather playing in your cellphone. I am not intentionally late."I snapped at him. He looked startle by my sudden outrage and narrowed his eyes, despite to say anything he called in. After 5 minutes, he scowled and let me in.

If I was shocked before to see the house I was speechless now to see its garden. It was very beautiful and very lively with so many beautiful flowers and plants. In between the garden there was also a pond with traditional touch, rocks and little benches were around the pond for people to sit and relax. It was very calming there that for a second I forgot why I was there until someone cleared their throat behind me.

"I am Mr. Scindhiya's personal assistant Aman Khanna. "

He introduced himself and extended his hand.

"Aarti " I introduced myself while shooking his hand.

"Well ms. Aarti  as you see you are late for your interview, I am sorry but you have to go home because Mr. Scindhiya cancelled your interview. " he told me genuinely feeling sorry.I was shocked. I didn't expected it. who I am lying, ok I expected it but still I was shocked and disappointed. I really needed this job. I sighed, I thinkI should start searching for new jobs now.

"Okay. Has someone already appointed for this job. "I asked him after a moment.

He shook his head and said " No ".

That means I still have a chance. I asked him to give me another chance because I really needed this job and I was not intentionally late. He said that Mr. Scindhiya will never agree to it. After a lot of convincing he finally agreed to let me meet with his employer but he highly doubted thatI will get this job. I ignored his assumption but I was nervous inside. However I made myself ready to meet "The Yash Scindhiya"

Aman told me to wait in the drawing room while he went to inform Mr. Scindhiya who was in the library. I think Mr. Scindhiya  likes reading. I groaned and annoyed why I was thinking about what he likes or not, I am here to assist his sister not him. I sat quitely on the sofa and looked around in the room actually it was more a hall than a room which was professionally decorated and speaks money but lack of warmness and less inviting. It was cold.

Someone brought me a glass of lemon ade. I took it from him and thanked him and gulped down whole in one long sip. I looked at the housekeeper who just smiled at my action, my cheeks burned hot with embarrassment. Well, I was thirsty ok.

When I was about to put the glass on table, I heard footsteps and murmurs of voices. The

housekeeper took the glass from me and fleed like devil is about to show any time.

" Damn you Aman, I told you to send her home. I don't like incompetence. I don'thave time for a girl who doesn't value the time." the voice said in annoyance.

"But sir please, give her a chance. " Aman was trying to convince him.

"I don't change my decision for the world." the voice said coldly.

I was feeling uncomfortable and beyond nervous.

Whoever this Mr. Scindhiya,  he has a lot of anger issue.

He hasn't came in yet but his voice was sending me chills, may be from fear.

The voices stopped and I noticed that a man with the aura of arrogance and power entered in the room with Aman who was just a step behind him.

Part - 3 

Aarya meeting. 

tatum86 thumbnail

waiting to see what the outcome will be when they eventually meet