Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Part 2: ZDMN Forum Members Appreciation

One of the other best things that happened after I started watching the show was coming to the show's forum. When I had come to the forum, it was still in its baby~toddler steps. every forum has its own uniqueness and the members present definitely make a lot of difference in the forum experience. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to get to know some of the best humans ever, some of them who are now, really really special to me. Some of these adorable humans, I came to love even on a personal level as well. I just want to take this time and thank them via this post and hopefully will try not to be too cheesy about it. Instead, I will just give you my own not so hilarious descriptions of them ๐Ÿ˜†

Kusum aka Moonks - our personalized journalist and the Ziddi personality of the forum having played the role of Dr Mahajan, Bala and now currently holding onto the role of Dr Aneesh. She mostly keeps us posted about the show's upcoming and the most happening memes and definitely spreads laughter ๐Ÿคฃ

Shraddha aka not_James_bond - our very own doe-shole of the EDT, the Karan Shergill. Inko kuch aur nahi bas apni Monu aur biryani se matlab hai. In do cheezo ke liye ye todh-fodh pe bhi aa sakte hai. The eternal enemy of Aneesh ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha aka DelusionsOfNeha -  this girl is filled with so much optimism about things. It is indeed just a pleasure listening to her. hence, she adorns the role of the favourite and the wisest Dilbagh ji (because Biryani is love) ๐Ÿค—

Wasu aka SaraWasima - the singer of the lot, the Twitterati and the brilliant VM maker. She is a sweetheart and very accommodating ๐Ÿค—

Kavya aka kavya1994  - the Monu to my SidG. bros for life โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ayesha aka mine forever - our EDT Faizi and definitely as entertaining and vibrant as the original if not more. Also one of the most devoted members of EDT. Bulawa bhejo, aur yeh haazir ๐Ÿ˜†

-preetz- - the Sanju of the forum. currently MIA but a fun sport in discussions.

WinterAy , TunesOfHeart, ananya.2Amphitrite and ariyabestfan -  superb fanfic/drabble writers. some have gone missing over the days but irrespective brilliant writers. Loved reading their works and pestering them for more ๐Ÿ˜†

Ani_La_Iam - for dedicatedly hyping KKK because he deserves it. I am new to this world but I have never seen someone with a dedication like yours. Just too good. Oh and special thanks for passing him my message too. I still love him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

peacenfun - we have just started interacting. hope to know you well soon too ๐Ÿ˜Š

If there's anyone I have missed, don't hate me for it. I can at times have a Ghajini memory. I love you guys and every thankful at the same time that all your efforts combined make the forum a very blissful place to be. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Kisses I Love You GIF - Kisses I Love You Ted - Discover & Share GIFs

Aiii haaii chir _kuta tuna toh rulandiya yaar Merako๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Oyy yaar Merako aur bhi toh cheeza pyaari hain mera dr doolittle sasurji aur yaaha waaha taane marna๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Waisa tu bandi sorrry no bandi kudi itna mast hain ki kya hi kaahe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ haa yeh baat alag hain ki tu maggie aur noodles ka beech ka fark nahi samajta par itna chalta hain firangi hain toh tujha maaf kiya.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

You are one of those few kaminis I have come to love and share a beautiful bond on this forum as well off it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—.

I with alot of regret am saying this ki I love you ab kya hi kaare ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜Š aur mera sa chutkara toh tujha kabhie nahi milega.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Nark main bhi nahi waaha bhi hum dono saath main bhajiya talenga aur biryani khayenga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Biryani tera mera bech ka parle G connection jo hain.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Issa zyaada tarif nahi hogi aur expect bhi naa karna woh sab sirf mera Monu ka liya hain.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Moonks thumbnail

One of the other best things that happened after I started watching the show was coming to the show's forum. When I had come to the forum, it was still in its baby~toddler steps. every forum has its own uniqueness and the members present definitely make a lot of difference in the forum experience. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to get to know some of the best humans ever, some of them who are now, really really special to me. Some of these adorable humans, I came to love even on a personal level as well. I just want to take this time and thank them via this post and hopefully will try not to be too cheesy about it. Instead, I will just give you my own not so hilarious descriptions of them ๐Ÿ˜†

Kusum aka Moonks - our personalized journalist and the Ziddi personality of the forum having played the role of Dr Mahajan, Bala and now currently holding onto the role of Dr Aneesh. She mostly keeps us posted about the show's upcoming and the most happening memes and definitely spreads laughter ๐Ÿคฃ

Shraddha aka not_James_bond - our very own doe-shole of the EDT, the Karan Shergill. Inko kuch aur nahi bas apni Monu aur biryani se matlab hai. In do cheezo ke liye ye todh-fodh pe bhi aa sakte hai. The eternal enemy of Aneesh ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha aka DelusionsOfNeha -  this girl is filled with so much optimism about things. It is indeed just a pleasure listening to her. hence, she adorns the role of the favourite and the wisest Dilbagh ji (because Biryani is love) ๐Ÿค—

Wasu aka SaraWasima - the singer of the lot, the Twitterati and the brilliant VM maker. She is a sweetheart and very accommodating ๐Ÿค—

Kavya aka kavya1994  - the Monu to my SidG. bros for life โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ayesha aka mine forever - our EDT Faizi and definitely as entertaining and vibrant as the original if not more. Also one of the most devoted members of EDT. Bulawa bhejo, aur yeh haazir ๐Ÿ˜†

-preetz- - the Sanju of the forum. currently MIA but a fun sport in discussions.

WinterAy , TunesOfHeart, ananya.2Amphitrite and ariyabestfan -  superb fanfic/drabble writers. some have gone missing over the days but irrespective brilliant writers. Loved reading their works and pestering them for more ๐Ÿ˜†

Ani_La_Iam - for dedicatedly hyping KKK because he deserves it. I am new to this world but I have never seen someone with a dedication like yours. Just too good. Oh and special thanks for passing him my message too. I still love him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

peacenfun - we have just started interacting. hope to know you well soon too ๐Ÿ˜Š

If there's anyone I have missed, don't hate me for it. I can at times have a Ghajini memory. I love you guys and every thankful at the same time that all your efforts combined make the forum a very blissful place to be. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Love you too deepu โค๏ธ

Tu na SidG se bhi zyada sweet hai or meri first friend jo mujhe yaha mili isiliye humesha special rahegi mere liye ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aur haan tera sight dekh ke sirf yahi puchne ka mann krta hai PHD kaisi ja rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Moonks - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Aiii haaii chir _kuta tuna toh rulandiya yaar Merako๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Oyy yaar Merako aur bhi toh cheeza pyaari hain mera dr doolittle sasurji aur yaaha waaha taane marna๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Waisa tu bandi sorrry no bandi kudi itna mast hain ki kya hi kaahe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ haa yeh baat alag hain ki tu maggie aur noodles ka beech ka fark nahi samajta par itna chalta hain firangi hain toh tujha maaf kiya.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

You are one of those few kaminis I have come to love and share a beautiful bond on this forum as well off it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—.

I with alot of regret am saying this ki I love you ab kya hi kaare ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜Š aur mera sa chutkara toh tujha kabhie nahi milega.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Nark main bhi nahi waaha bhi hum dono saath main bhajiya talenga aur biryani khayenga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Biryani tera mera bech ka parle G connection jo hain.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Issa zyaada tarif nahi hogi aur expect bhi naa karna woh sab sirf mera Monu ka liya hain.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

bas bas, itni achi achi baatein suit nahi karta tumpe... lag raha kisi ne gun point pe likhwaya hai... tere mooh se gaaliyan hi achi lagti hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Love you too deepu โค๏ธ

Tu na SidG se bhi zyada sweet hai or meri first friend jo mujhe yaha mili isiliye humesha special rahegi mere liye ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aur haan tera sight dekh ke sirf yahi puchne ka mann krta hai PHD kaisi ja rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold: there's a special place in hell for you kamini ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

bas bas, itni achi achi baatein suit nahi karta tumpe... lag raha kisi ne gun point pe likhwaya hai... tere mooh se gaaliyan hi achi lagti hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Wahi toh bole ki issa zyaada himsa na hoga paata hain kitna mushkil sa tarif kiya hain tumhari.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Moonks thumbnail

@bold: there's a special place in hell for you kamini ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Love you too babe๐Ÿ˜‚

kavya1994 thumbnail

Oooye Kaminey๐Ÿ˜†itna sab kuch accha-acchha likh toh diya sab ke baare mein par main acche se jaanti hu bro, hakikat kya hain, who is most important to you (centre mein dekh)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKWQckvHrF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Oooye Kaminey๐Ÿ˜†itna sab kuch accha-acchha likh toh diya sab ke baare mein par main acche se jaanti hu bro, hakikat kya hain, who is most important to you (centre mein dekh)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKWQckvHrF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tujhse zyada important, koi nahi hai bro. Tu priority hai. Family hai meri tu โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

kavya1994 thumbnail

Tujhse zyada important, koi nahi hai bro. Tu priority hai. Family hai meri tu โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Awww....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV75IUqPvlA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shraddha aka not_James_bond - our very own dole-shole of the EDT, the Karan Shergill. Inko kuch aur nahi bas apni Monu aur biryani se matlab hai. In do cheezo ke liye ye todh-fodh pe bhi aa sakte hai. The eternal enemy of Aneesh ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha aka DelusionsOfNeha -  this girl is filled with so much optimism about things. It is indeed just a pleasure listening to her. hence, she adorns the role of the favourite and the wisest Dilbagh ji (because Biryani is love). Also a part-time atankwaadi of the forum. Inka khauf alag level ka hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—

Kavya aka kavya1994  - the Monu to my SidG. bros for life. the one who keeps everything updated be it written updates of the forum or social media happening. Also a part-time journalist. Sorry for always ruining your social media thread. saare kamine wahi pe hi tag kart hai muje.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ayesha aka mineforever - our EDT Faizi and definitely as entertaining and vibrant as the original if not more. Also one of the most devoted members of EDT. Bulawa bhejo, aur yeh haazir ๐Ÿ˜†

If there's anyone I have missed, don't hate me for it. I can at times have a Ghajini memory. I love you guys and am very thankful at the same time that all your efforts combined make the forum a very blissful place to be. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Whoโ€™s chopping onions?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—