Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yup!

One of my favourite scenes of all time is when Mummyji forgave Sid and he kissed her hand and got excited like a 5 year old! And he turned to Sanj and she hid her hand lest he'd kiss her too! ๐Ÿ˜†

I saw that scene! It was cute! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Bee222 thumbnail

I made the very first gif of my life based on this scene!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Remember Neha? For the AT? ๐Ÿ˜›

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee222

Darling smiley31

I'm trying to get back to the show, you know.. I've realised it's not gonna be the action-packed army show I was hoping for, but at least as a normal romance drama, it's good enough ๐Ÿ˜… Esp compared to the other saas-bahu crap out there smiley37

Plus Sanju, Karan and Sid as characters are love smiley42smiley42

๐Ÿค—

Yup,the romance is good .. also the characters are lovely!! Glad to see you backโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I made the very first gif of my life based on this scene!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Remember Neha? For the AT? ๐Ÿ˜›

Yusss!! It was really cute one!

Bee222 thumbnail

Yusss!! It was really cute one!

That's what you said even then! ๐Ÿ˜

I remember being so unsure and nervous, thinking whether I should delete it from the writeup... but your words gave me the confidence and I finally kept it in ๐Ÿ˜…

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

That's what you said even then! ๐Ÿ˜

I remember being so unsure and nervous, thinking whether I should delete it from the writeup... but your words gave me the confidence and I finally kept it in ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿค—

It was soo beautiful! How could you delete it? โค๏ธ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya1994

โœจ SHERGILL Brothers๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

[Shaleen liked + Abhishek reposted]

Caption

A brother is a friend given to you by God; a friend is a brother chosen by your heart!!

If you've ever had an older brother like Karan Shergill, you're familiar with the lifelong love and hardships that come with him. We tend to look up to our older brother as a younger sibling!!

They become our role models, best friends, and go-to people. Years have passed, and the brothers have found that their hero does not wear a flashy cape, but rather a golden heart that they cherish. Even if you appear to be the source of his greatest suffering at times, you are his greatest joy.

Brother after brother has done numerous things to irritate him, things that drive him insane, but he fights every day to protect and love you. Other than a parents love, there is no greater bond in love than there is between siblings. We all tend to take the smallest things for granted, especially those we love.

The relation btw KARAN and PARAM SHERGILL IS SO SOFT !! Their bond , their love ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX6U73WF0Qs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

๐Ÿค—

The siblings bond is the best thing in this show!! 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿค—

The siblings bond is the best thing in this show!! 

Ek hi scene mila but was really beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Ek hi scene mila but was really beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Haan.. aur Milne chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aise hi tadpate rahenge hume ๐Ÿฅบ

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haan.. aur Milne chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aise hi tadpate rahenge hume ๐Ÿฅบ

Man anything with karan all his bonds for me are love only thing I like that does not involve karan is Simi ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ