Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: roym

I actually want a devir dance...like a proper dance with good choreography....🥺

I want the same....the valentines dance was soo good. 

Wo clg ka TA wala post paane ke baad room ke decor dekh ke I thought there will be a dance sequence,  mera jo popat hua tha uski bhi yaad aagayi 😢

Devir.debvir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

I want the same....the valentines dance was soo good. 

Wo clg ka TA wala post paane ke baad room ke decor dekh ke I thought there will be a dance sequence,  mera jo popat hua tha uski bhi yaad aagayi 😢

which scene are you talking about??

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Copy pasting over here from previous thread.. forgot it completed 150 pages..

Devir's new reel... is it this much or does it have more into it??As per KV's live they shot scenes at night also and wearing different dresses...so where are those scenes??smiley5

BTW...so,Varsha has told them to make reel on the song released under Times label. I was guessing something may be coming from Times music as she started following Deba.This is what Deba spoke about in live..."someone said us to do something"smiley36 Devir first made a reel on Ranjha Ve which was from Times music,independently....after some days it was sponsored under Timesmusic hub...so now ,the company approached them itself and they did  it for Timesmusic hub.Good that they are being paid...every effort counts.smiley20And most importantly we are getting our Devir dose.. 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja7295

Comment on insta or tt tagging kv...he will take notice...tareef to sab krte h...ek positive review b hona chahiye...

Saw someone commented on IG tagging him to try something new....the forehead touch is getting repetitive. It's actually true...

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

have u guys liked Devir's new reel, I didn't like it , feeling bored with their stuff now, no creativity same old...

one thing looked funny is KV on his knees almost same height as Deba

and actually Deba is looking like a cute bachhi in this outfit

I didn't like the reel much ...same steps.In Ranjha ve.. KV went down on his knees giving a bouquet and here also he went down on his knees with a ring.Same forehead touch...saving grace.. no more twirls😆

Deba  without patla looks so tiny infront of him...but this height difference make the pair so adorable. Both KV and Deba looked so cute and adorable.I'm loving KV's hairstyle and that sun rays falling on Deba's face made her look more prettier...sun-kissed girl!!

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja7295

Anything interesting??

Nothing as such...

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roym

I actually want a devir dance...like a proper dance with good choreography....🥺

Arey...even I want that.But to come up with a proper dance wala MV/reel they have to get proper rehearsal sessions.And looking at their busy schedule...I don't think they have time to go for  it.

Waise I'm eagerly  waiting to hear Deba's new composed song on her channel....which she  is going to release on 1st week of Jan.

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

I didn't like the reel much ...same steps.In Ranjha ve.. KV went down on his knees giving a bouquet and here also he went down on his knees with a ring.Same forehead touch...saving grace.. no more twirls😆

Deba  without patla looks so tiny infront of him...but this height difference make the pair so adorable. Both KV and Deba looked so cute and adorable.I'm loving KV's hairstyle and that sun rays falling on Deba's face made her look more prettier...sun-kissed girl!!

I think patla looks make them completely opposite, KV has a large frame and Deba a small/extra small frame and that height difference.. In many scenes they remind me of beauty and beast because of these differences .. 

yes I agree with the reel, same old stuff we been watching from SAAKK.. KV itna kya head scratch karna tha iss reel ke liye , unlogom nee hazaar times kiya hai (BTS mee kaha , he is scratching for ideas, and ended up with this)

divine_16 thumbnail

Hayee!!these caps...they look so adorable BTW..reel  released and Devir is trending..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCQNh4vYzL/?utm_medium=copy_link

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I think patla looks make them completely opposite, KV has a large frame and Deba a small/extra small frame and that height difference.. In many scenes they remind me of beauty and beast because of these differences .. 

yes I agree with the reel, same old stuff we been watching from SAAKK.. KV itna kya head scratch karna tha iss reel ke liye , unlogom nee hazaar times kiya hai (BTS mee kaha , he is scratching for ideas, and ended up with this)

Waise their height difference and large frame wala physique reminds me of Siduysha.They had the same height  difference ...age difference...and that physique difference....just like Devir.Pratyusha also looked so tiny infront of Siddharth just like Deba infront of KV.

Wohi mein bhi soch  rahi thi...itna kya nayapan hai...jo itna usey soch na pada😆

Waise are the night shoot scenes cancelled??I think they shot different sequences...one  during day time and another at night...and Times music waley selected the day  time wala scenes.