Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter -17 

First of I apologise πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“... For super se duper se upper wala late in giving views...

Okk now coming to the chapter...

indeed It was really good❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️... Everything was written sooo soo perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Love the bonding between Vini and Adaya... Vini's words hit Aadu from inside she could understand she was wrong before n I like this side of her she confided her guilt with her mouth..

And Anika also was happy for her sister 😌😌.. she is hoping for positivity in Aadu's life. Yogika's conversation was sweet no doubt Yog was lucky enough to get an understanding and strong lady as his better half. Yog's teasing was funny 🀣🀣🀣... " Jisne ki sharam uske phoote karam " "🀣🀣🀣🀣.... Chalo aab sub kuch thik hone wala haii...

Vini and Aadu's next-day talk stole my heart ❀️❀️❀️ He was a gem and Aadya would appreciate getting such an amazing best friend like Him. I was happy when he understood Adaya's logic behind to have hatred for Yog .

Vini makes her figure out the exact view of the situation , hope she will come outside of all those misconceptions... And hope she will accept his feelings but before that she needs to realise his selfless love of him too.. Lekin yanha ek problem haii Aadu thought Vini is in love with Anika ... Anika was right is ladki mein mehsus karna dimagh hota tab na.... Let's see how these two make Adaya realise the real meaning of true love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜....

Now coming to our newly wedded cute couples... Shaurya is so understanding and can be a desirable man for any girl... Undoubtedly he is a good spouse... And both caring and also naughty to some extent 🀭🀭...

All over it was a fabulous chapter I enjoyed it a lot..

Okk dear I'll read the next chapter tomorrow 😸😸 n give you feedback ☺️☺️.. I have to study πŸ₯²πŸ₯²....

And please forgive me for this super late.... 

Keep writing more stories and such heart-touching dialogues ❀️❀️😘😘😘😘

Thanks a lot for the PM 😜😜 ❀️ β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Edited by Disnhining_star - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Chapter -17 

First of I apologise πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“... For super se duper se upper wala late in giving views...

Okk now coming to the chapter...

indeed It was really good❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️... Everything was written sooo soo perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Love the bonding between Vini and Adaya... Vini's words hit Aadu from inside she could understand she was wrong before n I like this side of her she confided her guilt with her mouth..

And Anika also was happy for her sister 😌😌.. she is hoping for positivity in Aadu's life. Yogika's conversation was sweet no doubt Yog was lucky enough to get an understanding and strong lady as his better half. Yog's teasing was funny 🀣🀣🀣... " Jisne ki sharam uske phoote karam " "🀣🀣🀣🀣.... Chalo aab sub kuch thik hone wala haii...

Vini and Aadu's next-day talk stole my heart ❀️❀️❀️ He was a gem and Aadya would appreciate getting such an amazing best friend like Him. I was happy when he understood Adaya's logic behind to have hatred for Yog .

Vini makes her figure out the exact view of the situation , hope she will come outside of all those misconceptions... And hope she will accept his feelings but before that she needs to realise his selfless love of him too.. Lekin yanha ek problem haii Aadu thought Vini is in love with Anika ... Anika was right is ladki mein mehsus karna dimagh hota tab na.... Let's see how these two make Adaya realise the real meaning of true love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜....

Now coming to our newly wedded cute couples... Shaurya is so understanding and can be a desirable man for any girl... Undoubtedly he is a good spouse... And both caring and also naughty to some extent 🀭🀭...

All over it was a fabulous chapter I enjoyed it a lot..

Okk dear I'll read the next chapter tomorrow 😸😸 n give you feedback ☺️☺️.. I have to study πŸ₯²πŸ₯²....

And please forgive me for this super late.... 

Keep writing more stories and such heart-touching dialogues ❀️❀️😘😘😘😘

Thanks a lot for the PM 😜😜 ❀️ β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Thanks a ton dear glad you like it … 

Kehte hai it’s better to be late than never … at least you commented … so no issues from my side & you can compensate that with your suggestions and long comments 

Yes Aadu & Vini share a goof Tom & Jerry relationship and no one is behind in pulling legs of the other but when comes to support Vini is first person to stand up … Aadu’s guilt is obvious as she is doing this to save her sister & she knows her mistake which is a plus point … as it is said to know your weakness is your greatest strength 

Anika knows her heart well & is happy that now at least she is paying heed to positivity in life & Vini can be the one to pull her back on track … Yogika are always beautiful & sweet & yes Yog is lucky to have such a strong life partner & their teases and bickering are equally sweet 

Well Yes Aadu respects his friendship thou not openly but she knows the importance of his friendship and had cherished it till date … & Vini definitely understands her POV and knows that her thoughts are justified too … 

True Vini knows the exact problem of Aadu that she isn’t understanding the real Yog and this misconception may lead to bitter things that’s why he tried his best to make her understand the real situation … I agree this the problem of Aadu and most of us we don’t understand the real meaning and feeling of love when we actually are in love 

Well Our Shaurya & Krishna are also no less … Well seeing her background and field Shaurya knows that her such reactions are justified so in his own sweet way like a true partner her is removing inhabitations in Krishna’s heart which is really a mature move … He is a good life partner and Krishna surely will reciprocate once she absorbs the truth 

Will be waiting for your feedbacks …. 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue Soon πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Based on your responses to my comments, maybe I am reading Aadu wrong. She is immature, but she thinks she is right.

coderlady thumbnail

Now Aadu gets what Anika was trying to tell her all along.

coderlady thumbnail

A moment of realization for Aadu. Now we see she had god intentions, not bad ones like it appeared.

coderlady thumbnail

Where Aadu made the mistake is not listening to what Yog and Anika were telling her. She insisted on making her own assumptions.

coderlady thumbnail

Vini was in a tough spot. Confessing his love when he thought Aadu had feelings for Yog was not an easy task.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Based on your responses to my comments, maybe I am reading Aadu wrong. She is immature, but she thinks she is right.

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ₯³ 

Yes people misunderstood Aadu here she is definitely immature & impulsive but she loves her sister & care for her people  ... She was mad at Yog for involving Ani in this & was annoyed with Anika for supporting Yog 

coderlady thumbnail

Aadu's eyes have been opened now. She is not in love with Vini, but thats OK. She knows how he feels. Maybe someday she will return his feelings.