Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Vini was in a tough spot. Confessing his love when he thought Aadu had feelings for Yog was not an easy task.

Yes it was too tough for Vini but it all came out at the right time  ... Correct Aadu really had feelings but now she only had hatred 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commentingπŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Aadu's eyes have been opened now. She is not in love with Vini, but thats OK. She knows how he feels. Maybe someday she will return his feelings.

Yes Aadu eyes are opened & definitely she will realize how pure Vini feelings were ... & now she will learn the real meaning of Love 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Now Aadu gets what Anika was trying to tell her all along.

Yes now she knows that vini loves her & she understood what Anika was trying to say

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

A moment of realization for Aadu. Now we see she had god intentions, not bad ones like it appeared.

Yes she now realized how wrong she was in judging things ... She always had good intentions but couldn't trust Yog after what happened

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Where Aadu made the mistake is not listening to what Yog and Anika were telling her. She insisted on making her own assumptions.

Very true  ... Yes only thing went wrong was that Aadu couldn't trust Yog with Anika & as it is said to Assume is to making ass of u & me πŸ˜‚  to yahi hua

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally sare Mus clear huye 🎊πŸ₯³Adu ko sab doobara trust karenge I have always trust her ab sab clear sare relation pe honge jald Adu Vinni ke liye pyaar realise hoga 

Yog ka defination for difference between attaraction and love is correct aaj ke generation ke liye samajhna jaroori hain 

Waiting for tisri shaadi of this ff 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Finally sare Mus clear huye 🎊πŸ₯³Adu ko sab doobara trust karenge I have always trust her ab sab clear sare relation pe honge jald Adu Vinni ke liye pyaar realise hoga 

Yog ka defination for difference between attaraction and love is correct aaj ke generation ke liye samajhna jaroori hain 

Waiting for tisri shaadi of this ff 

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes finally saare mus clear ho gaye & Aadu realized that it was her mistake ... Very true that now everyone will be supporting Aadu after this change & she will realize the depth of his love❀

Exactly it's the basic difference & people should think this & apply this before they step ahead in any relationship  ... Wo bhi jaldi hogi don't worry

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter -18...

Hey, dear don't be angry with me πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... Once again I'm late ... 😢😢....

Okay now coming to the update.. indeed it was full of drama and the ending was superb πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I thought I have to wait for more for the part when Aadu will get to know the truth .. but I was happy and liked the way Vini lost his temper seeing Yog mad at Aadya... I couldn't blame her this time. She was right at her place. All she had done sake of Vini and Anika... ..

But I'm laughing so hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Like itna bhi dumb na ho Vini usne nahi bata but Anika ko bataya.. poor Aadyu... How Vini will. Deal with her for a Lifetime. 

Another side I absolutely agree with Yog in his point too , Aadya didn't want to listen to others, she was always accepted the things without going into deeper . She only saw one side of a coin and give her judgement without caring about otherside.

She is indeed a little immature.., and also todhi bhi pagal hai.. 

Although Aadu's motive hurt Anika and made her ashamed from her core ,... I really admire her love for both her sister and best friend. Without caring about anything she took huge planning for them.... We should have such kind of caring sister ☺️ in real life.

Lekin it will be good if Aadya's misconception was true..

Chalo sab kuch thik hogyaa.. Yog was very smart enough he accepted her challenge and make Krishna and Shaurya conscious from before. Yog's anger was justified , being a husband he had lost his outrage... Aaday's false notion would damage his family's pride, and also she has insulted him several times, in his and Anika's marriage. 

Now if I talked from Anika's POV, I felt very bad for her . No Doubt she was hurt, and Aadya's one wrong notion made her bewildered. I was angry at Aadya too but then realised she was too right at her place...Anika ke lakh bolne ke baat bhi she couldn't get her point. She needed verbal proof from Vini .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I forget to tell about Vini and Aadya's sweet conversation . C'mon Aadya tumhe tab samjh Jana chaiye tha... A man's eyes speak more than lips when he is in love πŸ’•πŸ˜˜.

Now looking forward to how Vini and Aadya will face each other...

I'm sorry once again 😐😐😐

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Chapter -18...

Hey, dear don't be angry with me πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... Once again I'm late ... 😢😢....

Okay now coming to the update.. indeed it was full of drama and the ending was superb πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I thought I have to wait for more for the part when Aadu will get to know the truth .. but I was happy and liked the way Vini lost his temper seeing Yog mad at Aadya... I couldn't blame her this time. She was right at her place. All she had done sake of Vini and Anika... ..

But I'm laughing so hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Like itna bhi dumb na ho Vini usne nahi bata but Anika ko bataya.. poor Aadyu... How Vini will. Deal with her for a Lifetime. 

Another side I absolutely agree with Yog in his point too , Aadya didn't want to listen to others, she was always accepted the things without going into deeper . She only saw one side of a coin and give her judgement without caring about otherside.

She is indeed a little immature.., and also todhi bhi pagal hai.. 

Although Aadu's motive hurt Anika and made her ashamed from her core ,... I really admire her love for both her sister and best friend. Without caring about anything she took huge planning for them.... We should have such kind of caring sister ☺️ in real life.

Lekin it will be good if Aadya's misconception was true..

Chalo sab kuch thik hogyaa.. Yog was very smart enough he accepted her challenge and make Krishna and Shaurya conscious from before. Yog's anger was justified , being a husband he had lost his outrage... Aaday's false notion would damage his family's pride, and also she has insulted him several times, in his and Anika's marriage. 

Now if I talked from Anika's POV, I felt very bad for her . No Doubt she was hurt, and Aadya's one wrong notion made her bewildered. I was angry at Aadya too but then realised she was too right at her place...Anika ke lakh bolne ke baat bhi she couldn't get her point. She needed verbal proof from Vini .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I forget to tell about Vini and Aadya's sweet conversation . C'mon Aadya tumhe tab samjh Jana chaiye tha... A man's eyes speak more than lips when he is in love πŸ’•πŸ˜˜.

Now looking forward to how Vini and Aadya will face each other...

I'm sorry once again 😐😐😐

Thanks a ton dear 

Glad you liked it and took out your time to write such a review … I too am so busy that even after completing the entire FF I am struggling to edit the last part & Epilogue hopefully will be completing everything by this week and will be pasting the last part in December 1st week so no reasons for any complains we are all in the same boat 

Well yes Aadu learnt the truth after the entire drama and it was obvious that Vini is going to lose temper as he couldn’t see Aadu hurt more and more over Yog had planned his move effectively and as he said Ye dono pagal he ek doosre ko jhel sakte hai and it was absolutely correct 

I agree to what Yog had said and felt about the entire situation as Aadu needs to be taken out of her conceptions … she is impulsive immature and at times react without thinking getting carried away in her emotions … she needs to be shown the right way before she steps on to the wrong path

Most of us had read Aadu wrong she is immature and impulsive but loves her own people and Aadu couldn’t take up the fact Yog marrying Anika like this … Anika already had suffered a heart break and seeing Vini’s condition she tried her best to help them for their happiness resulting embarrassing herself in front of Yog for her all misconceptions. 

Yes true Yog had his complete plan ready to show Aadu the real truth as he knew how stubborn she is and as you said Aadu had to be stopped as it could hurt the dignity of Yog and his entire family big time so everything went well & things were clear to Aadu now 

For Anika she knew her sisters heart and her stubbornness and Yog’s anger was also justified which made her scared and baffled but everything is right now on track 

Poor Vini is now going for a good ride and Aadu isn’t going to spare him easily … but indeed he loves Aadu truly and she wasn’t careful enough to understand his true feelings tabhi to Yog ko ye karna pada 

More fun coming up 

Stay tuned and keep commenting

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.