Users

Frequent Posters

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Amazing prologue!!

Nice charecters!!🀩🀩

Yeh janne main interesting rahega kaun kiske sath hota hain ship🀩🀩

At 1st mujhe laga Subhra Ani ki saytaniyon ki baat ka rahi then pata laga officer bali baat 😌🀩

Main 1st iss genera ka ff padh rahi so jyaada excited huin😌

Then Vini ki entry pe mujhe laga kiyi villan aaya then pata chala yeh toh dost hain🀣🀣

Kuch jyaada hi jaldi conclusion pe pahunch rahi🀣

In tino main love triangle aayega yeh bhi soch bethi thi then baki charecters padhi toh yeh thought nikal gaya 🀣🀣 

I guess..Ani yug 

Adu Vini 

Krishna Shaurya 

Aishe kuch couples rahenge 🀩🀩 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Amazing prologue!!

Nice charecters!!🀩🀩

Yeh janne main interesting rahega kaun kiske sath hota hain ship🀩🀩

At 1st mujhe laga Subhra Ani ki saytaniyon ki baat ka rahi then pata laga officer bali baat 😌🀩

Main 1st iss genera ka ff padh rahi so jyaada excited huin😌

Then Vini ki entry pe mujhe laga kiyi villan aaya then pata chala yeh toh dost hain🀣🀣

Kuch jyaada hi jaldi conclusion pe pahunch rahi🀣

In tino main love triangle aayega yeh bhi soch bethi thi then baki charecters padhi toh yeh thought nikal gaya 🀣🀣 

I guess..Ani yug 

Adu Vini 

Krishna Shaurya 

Aishe kuch couples rahenge 🀩🀩 

Thanks Arpita dear glad you like it πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ab kaun kiske saath hai you will get to know soon πŸ˜‰

True Shubhra was talking about her job as Anika is strict focused & no nonsense IB Agent πŸ‘

Hope you will like this open writing too πŸ€— & sure you will enjoy it to bits 😊

Vini & Aadu are more of tom & Jerry 🀭 but he is quite close to Anika as a friend ☺ 

You will see that soon ... Don't come to conclusions so soon dear

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’•

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part-1

Wonderful chapter dear ❀️🀩🀩🀩🀩... it feels like I was watching an actional movie πŸŽ₯🍿...since beginning to end I couldn't take off my eyes from it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Well done Goldie dear .....

Now coming to the story.... First they make a plan to save the Vashisht family... That's giving vibes as if it was a crime-based fiction...Anika ne priest se jo bhi kaha I absolutely agree with her πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―.....Vini's comments seeing  Yog's photo do teen char to isi dkehne ke liye haii aa jatae honge🀣🀣🀣🀣....Tab toh Anika ka ke liye problem ho jaye gii...mere Yog se hato🀭🀭🀭....

I think Anika has a painful past that's she didn't want to think about marriage and love in her life now...Hope Yog will change her perspective now ...

Yog and Anika's meeting hye hye ..gun, ladki , πŸ‘€πŸ‘€... Anika caught him perfectly..as usual she is a sharp strong personality..after all...

But it's good Anika and Vini tell the truth to Yog, Nawazz and Jannet...

Radiation attack ko lekar bhut kuch hua tha now the attackers preparing to harm Yog even to hi family... hope The IB officer save the entire family....

Anika save Shaurya that's so so amazing 😍🀩.. story is quite captivating with it's episode-1...

Waiting for more...

Keep writing...πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you for the PM

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Midnight_rose

Part-1

Wonderful chapter dear ❀️🀩🀩🀩🀩... it feels like I was watching an actional movie πŸŽ₯🍿...since beginning to end I couldn't take off my eyes from it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Well done Goldie dear .....

Now coming to the story.... First they make a plan to save the Vashisht family... That's giving vibes as if it was a crime-based fiction...Anika ne priest se jo bhi kaha I absolutely agree with her πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―.....Vini's comments seeing  Yog's photo do teen char to isi dkehne ke liye haii aa jatae honge🀣🀣🀣🀣....Tab toh Anika ka ke liye problem ho jaye gii...mere Yog se hato🀭🀭🀭....

I think Anika has a painful past that's she didn't want to think about marriage and love in her life now...Hope Yog will change her perspective now ...

Yog and Anika's meeting hye hye ..gun, ladki , πŸ‘€πŸ‘€... Anika caught him perfectly..as usual she is a sharp strong personality..after all...

But it's good Anika and Vini tell the truth to Yog, Nawazz and Jannet...

Radiation attack ko lekar bhut kuch hua tha now the attackers preparing to harm Yog even to hi family... hope The IB officer save the entire family....

Anika save Shaurya that's so so amazing 😍🀩.. story is quite captivating with it's episode-1...

Waiting for more...

Keep writing...πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you for the PM

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Yes right now it won't be less than a action movie as they all have a huge task in hand & it will be real fun to watch now πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ€˜

Well yes it's their mission to save Vashishth family as now it's dangerous  ... It's not just crime based but has more to it ... Yes what Anika said was correct βœ… Vini was just teasing his friend wo aise he karta hai  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

You guessed right that Anika has a painful past 😞 & second her job which made her like this & you will get to know that soon ❀️

Obviously their first meeting was πŸ˜‰ fire poor Yog got shocked & finally got caught

Anika explain everything & Yog too remembers about this case of Radiation attack & this gang & yes now they will surely be after them & their families

It starts with office & Krishna saves Shaurya on time & now they have to be conscious

More fun coming up 

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Stressful situation par hamare officers hain na stress mitane😌 complicated case hamare officers hain solutions...

Itne khatarnak hain yeh logπŸ₯² hamare officers toh hain hi brave so phikar kahe kare 😌 

Vini and Ani ki baate is sachi bala bff talk specially male female Bffs aishe hi baat karte 🀣🀣 everybody needs a friend like Vini 😌😌 love the way he is encouraging Ani aishe friends toh sabke hone cahiye 🀩 baat toh sahi hain yeh dr kam model jyaada lag raha 🀣galat jagha aagaye aap dr saheb 🀣Vini Ani toh yani SRJ Pooja SP and yeh baat toh sahi hain jo khud Shakti ke aadhar ho unke Prem bhakti se poojte😌😌😍😍 Mahabharat main Draupadi Krishna the inki bonding idhar bhi badhiyaa lag rahi😍😍 yeh dono aaye hain unhe bachahe par inko hain doubt waise karna bhi cahiye blind trust nahin kar sakte alreat rehena jaroori reheta and mulakat hogayi

Ani ka past? fake love? Itni achi ladki hain yaar ishe koyi fake love dikha sakta 

Krishna ka fighting scene..kiya jabardast fight ki maza hi aagaya🀩Shaurya ka reaction 🀣waise baat toh sahi hain agar koyi aakar aapar attack karneki kosis kare toh reaction toh yeh rahega hiπŸ˜‚ 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Stressful situation par hamare officers hain na stress mitane😌 complicated case hamare officers hain solutions...

Itne khatarnak hain yeh logπŸ₯² hamare officers toh hain hi brave so phikar kahe kare 😌 

Vini and Ani ki baate is sachi bala bff talk specially male female Bffs aishe hi baat karte 🀣🀣 everybody needs a friend like Vini 😌😌 love the way he is encouraging Ani aishe friends toh sabke hone cahiye 🀩 baat toh sahi hain yeh dr kam model jyaada lag raha 🀣galat jagha aagaye aap dr saheb 🀣Vini Ani toh yani SRJ Pooja SP and yeh baat toh sahi hain jo khud Shakti ke aadhar ho unke Prem bhakti se poojte😌😌😍😍 Mahabharat main Draupadi Krishna the inki bonding idhar bhi badhiyaa lag rahi😍😍 yeh dono aaye hain unhe bachahe par inko hain doubt waise karna bhi cahiye blind trust nahin kar sakte alreat rehena jaroori reheta and mulakat hogayi

Ani ka past? fake love? Itni achi ladki hain yaar ishe koyi fake love dikha sakta 

Krishna ka fighting scene..kiya jabardast fight ki maza hi aagaya🀩Shaurya ka reaction 🀣waise baat toh sahi hain agar koyi aakar aapar attack karneki kosis kare toh reaction toh yeh rahega hiπŸ˜‚ 

Thanks Arpita dear glad you like it πŸ˜ŒπŸ™β€οΈ

Yes these officers are brave as well as intelligent case jaisa bhi ho solve ho jayega πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ thou these people are quite dangerous but yes they won't be successful kn their filthy plans βœ…

Well to be true SRJ & Pooja are best friends & couldn't find better person to portray Vini πŸ‘πŸ’― & true BFFs aise he baat karte hsi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But sahi hai model hota to zayada kama leta 🀣🀣 but Aham has really a great personality 😊 & I agree πŸ‘ still at times in vcs I have seen SRJ calling Sakhi to pooja as it is his habit 😊 they share a beautiful bond & true jo khud shakti ke aadhaar ho unko bhakti se he manatee hai πŸ’•

They arrived at lonavla & Yog & Nawaaz were alerted as they cannot trust anyone so soon ... Finally they are convinced & taken into confidence ❀️

Ani ka past will come later & it's related to her job as well that is why she had turned to be like this πŸ˜” 

Well Krishna & Shaurya on the other hand dealt with goons well  ... Shaurya was shocked but that was natural reaction

More fun coming up 

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was amazing.!! 

First of all apologies for late comment Goldie dear. 

Anika is as usual, strong and tough lady.!! There is something hidden with her past which I am excited to know more about. 

Anika and Yog met, and again this was a superb first meet.!! 

And I am always a fan of Anika and Vinni's friendship and here too they are like bff goals. 

Continue soon, will wait for this mystery. .

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saumya96

This was amazing.!! 

First of all apologies for late comment Goldie dear. 

Anika is as usual, strong and tough lady.!! There is something hidden with her past which I am excited to know more about. 

Anika and Yog met, and again this was a superb first meet.!! 

And I am always a fan of Anika and Vinni's friendship and here too they are like bff goals. 

Continue soon, will wait for this mystery. .

Thanks a ton Saumya dear glad you like it 😊❀️

Hope you are doing well & taking care of yourself I pray for your speedy recovery πŸ™ & no issues jab chahe comment Karo 

Well yes Anika is a strong & her past will be revealed in the coming parts  just wait you will know soon

Yogika meet was quite interesting & yes much more is going to happen 😊

Ani & Vini are really BFFs & it's always like friendship goals πŸ˜‰ 

More fun coming up πŸ˜‹

Stay tuned & keep commenting 😘😘😘

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Thanks a ton Saumya dear glad you like it 😊❀️

Hope you are doing well & taking care of yourself I pray for your speedy recovery πŸ™ & no issues jab chahe comment Karo 

Yes i am taking my care, and is taking as much rest as I could have.!! 

Thanku Goldie for these kind words ❀️😊