FF: SHEESHA – SOME MIRRORS DO LIE [COMPLETE] - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Saumya96

Yes i am taking my care, and is taking as much rest as I could have.!! 

Thanku Goldie for these kind words ❀️😊

Your welcome dear β˜ΊπŸ’•

It's important & we miss your updates & hope to see you on the writing desk soon πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry Double post

Edited by Golden_Ginni - 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Krishna prooved herself in such a short time and had a good answer for that old coot.

Anika and her twin caused a stir among them. Yog is alrready spotting the differences though.

Originally posted by coderlady

Krishna prooved herself in such a short time and had a good answer for that old coot.

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ€—

Yes he deserves that reply & it's obvious Krishna is a strong & intelligent Agent 😊

Originally posted by coderlady

Anika and her twin caused a stir among them. Yog is alrready spotting the differences though.

Yog & Nawaz hardly know anyone how will they spot the difference ❓ & it will be clear with the coming time 

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ‘

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks dear glad you like it

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Part-2

I'm soooooo sorry buddy...I forgot last day ...🀐🀐🀭🀭

Now coming to the chptr....I again change my reaction to this chapter after entry of Aadya's prank with Yog 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I was laughing so hard I wish I could see Yog face πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ when Adiya said the passcode """ Hum tumpe Marte hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... don't worry Yogjjii ...Saali sahibaa hai aapki majak toh kareigihii naa😝😝😝....even he thought she was Anika 🀣🀣🀣

Now coming to the first portion...

Amba returns and found her family safe , I sense that Seeing your closet one after safe from terrible danger is not less than a finding of a treasure πŸͺ™πŸͺ™...

I love the scene when Anika address Amba as DadiMaa and she reciprocated...dil se khehna❀️❀️❀️

Sangya talks about Anika ... That's a positive sign they will soon choose her for Yog ... indeed she is the only one suitable for him from all sides...

Anika and Aadya's conversation gives the vibes of Siblings love πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Behno wala pyaar Anika teasing was genuine ... Patient banna hai use ...but don't worry Doctor shaab tou Aapka hii patient banegegeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

This radiation case is very complicated and also very interesting πŸ€”πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€...

I just loved Krishna's sense of humour and her personality she is too smart to handle the finance...she gave a tight answer to the awful intention of the Financial HOD of the Financial ..even Shaurya heard and witnessed everything from his eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Krishna is a very strong-headed lady πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ....

Now waiting for next....

Sorry once again..for late reply πŸ˜”πŸ˜

Thank you so much dear for the PM 😚😚😌