FF: SHEESHA – SOME MIRRORS DO LIE [COMPLETE] - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Midnight_rose

Part-2

I'm soooooo sorry buddy...I forgot last day ...🀐🀐🀭🀭

Now coming to the chptr....I again change my reaction to this chapter after entry of Aadya's prank with Yog 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I was laughing so hard I wish I could see Yog face πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ when Adiya said the passcode """ Hum tumpe Marte hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... don't worry Yogjjii ...Saali sahibaa hai aapki majak toh kareigihii naa😝😝😝....even he thought she was Anika 🀣🀣🀣

Now coming to the first portion...

Amba returns and found her family safe , I sense that Seeing your closet one after safe from terrible danger is not less than a finding of a treasure πŸͺ™πŸͺ™...

I love the scene when Anika address Amba as DadiMaa and she reciprocated...dil se khehna❀️❀️❀️

Sangya talks about Anika ... That's a positive sign they will soon choose her for Yog ... indeed she is the only one suitable for him from all sides...

Anika and Aadya's conversation gives the vibes of Siblings love πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Behno wala pyaar Anika teasing was genuine ... Patient banna hai use ...but don't worry Doctor shaab tou Aapka hii patient banegegeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

This radiation case is very complicated and also very interesting πŸ€”πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€...

I just loved Krishna's sense of humour and her personality she is too smart to handle the finance...she gave a tight answer to the awful intention of the Financial HOD of the Financial ..even Shaurya heard and witnessed everything from his eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Krishna is a very strong-headed lady πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ....

Now waiting for next....

Sorry once again..for late reply πŸ˜”πŸ˜

Thank you so much dear for the PM 😚😚😌

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ’“

No issues dear hota rehta hai kabhi jabhi ❀️

Well it wasn't exactly a prank but a pass code which made Yog baffled but it turned out to be interesting one & yes Yog reaction would be a million dollar one 😝😝

True Amba reaction after finding her family safe was obvious & Anika address Amba as Dadi Maa was genuine respect from her side & Amba too responded with all the love & affection πŸ’žπŸ˜

Well Sangya & ADITYA talks were sweet & on the contrary they both liked the upbringing & nature of all of them ❀️

Well Anika & Aadya conversation was exactly how siblings talk ❀️ but yes teasing was ubber cute 😍 just wait ke kaun kiska patient banta hai you will know that very soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Obviously it's complicated & quite interesting varna Yog ke peeche thodi hote ye sub aise ☺ 

Krishna is a strong willed intelligent girl & knows how to control the situation & she answered that creep correctly ... Even Shaurya witnessed this too 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry for the late comment buddy.!! But the update was so good. 

The best scene, which I loved was of Anika and dadi. The love and sweetness amongst themselves was so pure, as said by dadi "dil se".

The next case which they are working on is seems to be interesting. I am loving this overall characters and their strong persona which you are depicting in the story.

Waiting for the next now, update soon.!! 

Originally posted by Saumya96

Sorry for the late comment buddy.!! But the update was so good. 

The best scene, which I loved was of Anika and dadi. The love and sweetness amongst themselves was so pure, as said by dadi "dil se".

The next case which they are working on is seems to be interesting. I am loving this overall characters and their strong persona which you are depicting in the story.

Waiting for the next now, update soon.!! 

Thanks Saumya dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ’“

No issues take your time ⏰

Yes it was emotional as well as genuine ... She finds a granny in Amba & Amba too reciprocate it sweetly

Case is going to take bit of time as the main person has to be nabbed  ... Yes every character have their own strong Aura & you will see this soon πŸ€—

More fun coming up 

Hamre officers bahut hi smart and brave hain..kiya planning ki hain😌😌

Ambaa ka motherly concern 😍

Krishna sabse choti hain but still kitna shrap brain hain..😍😍 and how bravely she handel that budhaaaa😌😌budhaa niklaa..hamari Krishna pe nazar dal raha thaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ umar ka lihaz nahin beti ki age ke ladkiyon se sath aishaπŸ˜‘ Krishna na sahu kiya ham inke fan gaye😌😌

So Krishna permanent ke liye join karegi toh maja aayega 😌

Then Adu Ani vini scene tang khichai chal rahi🀣aishe drs honge toh patient bimari ka bahana banake roz jayega apple ban ki mang karega🀣 

Vini Ani jab baat kar rahe the ki Yog ko jhatka lagega main curious thi kiya hogaya🀣phir mujhe password laga but twins bali baat dekhke bichare ko double jhatkaaa laga🀣🀣🀣🀣 password os azeeb yet kaphi dimag ke sath banaya huya koyi imagine nahin kar sakta😌😌🀣

I guess i forget to mention that this cover is amazing..i love this cover 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Arpita00001

Hamre officers bahut hi smart and brave hain..kiya planning ki hain😌😌

Ambaa ka motherly concern 😍

Krishna sabse choti hain but still kitna shrap brain hain..😍😍 and how bravely she handel that budhaaaa😌😌budhaa niklaa..hamari Krishna pe nazar dal raha thaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ umar ka lihaz nahin beti ki age ke ladkiyon se sath aishaπŸ˜‘ Krishna na sahu kiya ham inke fan gaye😌😌

So Krishna permanent ke liye join karegi toh maja aayega 😌

Then Adu Ani vini scene tang khichai chal rahi🀣aishe drs honge toh patient bimari ka bahana banake roz jayega apple ban ki mang karega🀣 

Vini Ani jab baat kar rahe the ki Yog ko jhatka lagega main curious thi kiya hogaya🀣phir mujhe password laga but twins bali baat dekhke bichare ko double jhatkaaa laga🀣🀣🀣🀣 password os azeeb yet kaphi dimag ke sath banaya huya koyi imagine nahin kar sakta😌😌🀣

I guess i forget to mention that this cover is amazing..i love this cover 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks a ton Arpita dear glad you like it πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Very true humare officers bahut smart hai πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ they know how to handle situation 😊

Well  Ambas concern as a mother is genuine & obvious she can't see her family in danger

Krishna is not normal girl but a trained IB agent & she knows what to do ... She tactfully answered the creep oldie with right words & finally that creep was kicked out by Shaurya who saw the entire scene

Obviously for now she will not ❌ as her duty is to IB for now & she is here to help them 

Hmm correct an apple a day keeps doctor away & if doctor is handsome keep apples away πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ but this tease between them was really cute 😍

Well true Yog ko double jhatka laga  ... Pehle pass code & then twin sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  but it was actually a good thought & Aadya did it purposely to avoid any further mess here 

Thanks dear but this is not made by me ❌  I had requested for it & our dear Aprajita had done a beautiful work πŸ˜πŸ’“

More fun coming up 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Had Anika suffered from bad luck in love? She wants Aadya to have a better outcome.

Vini is feeling left out with increasing closeness between Yog and Aadya.

Originally posted by coderlady

Had Anika suffered from bad luck in love? She wants Aadya to have a better outcome.

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Very true she suffered in the name of love & she wants Aadya to be happy in her future ☺

Originally posted by coderlady

Vini is feeling left out with increasing closeness between Yog and Aadya.

That's very obvious & now he realized what Aadya actually ment to him ... But his logical mind took over his heart ❀️