Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

share if you see it again? 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I saw a Abhay-Deepika hug as well. 

They've already hugged once..r u talking about that? Or a new different one? 

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Content was good more like realistic thats why trp drops because people love more like unrealistic situations actions and saas bahu and romantic tracks more and most importantly bina baatke negativity iss drame me kamm hai jo aunty logo ko itna pasand nahi hai shayad 

Its a fact good dramas have less trp because people loves to be in la la land of imagination than being realistic i mean life mein itne masle hai itna negative kaun hota hai and not every story surrounded by saas bahu and all uske bahar bhi duniya hai badlaav laoge toh badlav aayega and Dhadkan defines so many realistic situations plus strong female lead 😎😎

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

medical terminolgy samajh nahi ayi hogi logo ko😆 or ya phir they are not getting actress all decked up in designer dress and jewelry,  instead got them  in scrubs😆. 

Edited by Serenity_me - 2 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

They've already hugged once..r u talking about that? Or a new different one? 

Maybe the same one. I haven't watched all the episodes her. 

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

medical terminolgy samajh nahi ayi hogi logo ko😆 or ya phir they are not getting actress all decked up in designer dress and jewelry,  instead got them  in scrubs😆. 

Yaar it's not about medical language ab kya hum sabne phd kari hai kya medical language me nai na ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ It just strong female lead ko log alag way mein hi dekhte hai abla laachar nari but waqt aane pe nari sakti sabne bhari yeh concept they know but never wants to apply it in real life 

The thing is logo ko saas bahu dhin tana dhin tana ke aage kuch chahiye hi nahi and then they talk about nothing new aare naye ko support and appreciate nai karte aur phir baat Karen get bad badlaav ki 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Yaar it's not about medical language ab kya hum sabne phd kari hai kya medical language me nai na ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ It just strong female lead ko log alag way mein hi dekhte hai abla laachar nari but waqt aane pe nari sakti sabne bhari yeh concept they know but never wants to apply it in real life 

The thing is logo ko saas bahu dhin tana dhin tana ke aage kuch chahiye hi nahi and then they talk about nothing new aare naye ko support and appreciate nai karte aur phir baat Karen get bad badlaav ki 

Hold on, I can fix this. Let's have Vikrant manhandle Deepika more and make it seem romantic. Aditi will come in and be a vamp and try to ruin Deepika's reputation at the hospital. Abhay will become obsessed with Deepika. Sia will become vamp number 2 and team up with Aditi to drive Deepika out. Abhay's mother will suddenly recover and start behaving like a demanding saas and humilate Deepika. Deepika will be like a ping-pong ball between Vikrant and Abhay and everybody will forget about patients. Deepika will wander hospital halls in expensive sarees and full makeup like a lost model. Hum sab apni sar deewar par peetege aur TRP badhegi.🤪

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Hold on, I can fix this. Let's have Vikrant manhandle Deepika more and make it seem romantic. Aditi will come in and be a vamp and try to ruin Deepika's reputation at the hospital. Abhay will become obsessed with Deepika. Sia will become vamp number 2 and team up with Aditi to drive Deepika out. Abhay's mother will suddenly recover and start behaving like a demanding saas and humilate Deepika. Deepika will be like a ping-pong ball between Vikrant and Abhay and everybody will forget about patients. Deepika will wander hospital halls in expensive sarees and full makeup like a lost model. Hum sab apni sar deewar par peetege aur TRP badhegi.🤪

Waise drame hi hit hai I don't get it itna vamp koi real life me nahi hota yaar and glad this drama is limited that's why characters established so well and i love their equations it's not just about whom Deepika chose or she fall in love again or anything more about her strong character as female lead for her dreams and eventually her relation with her parents 

And most importantly logo ko reality chubhti hai instead they prefer imaginary la la land 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

All decked up while sleeping also  ðŸ¤£

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Shubh ....shubh ...boliye, warna kapoor maiya overtake naa karle...bas gin ke 50 episodes hi reh gaye hai...I don't want anyone to ruin it ...jo bhi hai, jaisa  bhi hai mera ekmatra content  show hai..kisi kapoor aur sharma ka object naahi banne denge...😂😂😂😂😂😂