Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh my god....this is too much low trps.....maybe because most of the audience of the show is online...that is why

priya185 thumbnail

It deserves more TRP 

only reason I can think of is the episodes are longer than the usual daily soaps otherwise the show is top notch

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreambig1

Oh my god....this is too much low trps.....maybe because most of the audience of the show is online...that is why

I'm watching it online as I'm an NRI ๐Ÿคฃ then they should take online audience into account because the response is positive๐Ÿ˜’

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Always bakwas serials get trp. All ema,  rotten love triangle  etc gets trp.how they manage to watch those serials. After some time u will get headaches ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It deserves more even for a Sony show. It's too low

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Always bakwas serials get trp. All ema,  rotten love triangle  etc gets trp.how they manage to watch those serials. After some time u will get headaches ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. 

You're right. The other day my mother in law told me she doesn't find this show so interesting. And, the reason she gave was shocking. She said the doctors keep on fighting. Then I realised that this is her mentality and not only hers but others as well. The viewers have been accustomed to watch a certain kind of shows all these years and now they don't want to change their  mindset.

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anupama on starplus and Ekta mata show on color and zee can be the reason why show not getting TRP. Even my mom is like kuch be bata rahe hai , Doctors are not this good the way they showing ...

Now seriously Ekta mata shows are like real one ...

Many middle aged women have this type of mentality they prefer kitchen politics,  crying FL , conspiring Mom in law and ML ex lovers...

Sautan living together ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Anupama on starplus and Ekta mata show on color and zee can be the reason why show not getting TRP. Even my mom is like kuch be bata rahe hai , Doctors are not this good the way they showing ...

Now seriously Ekta mata shows are like real one ...

Many middle aged women have this type of mentality they prefer kitchen politics,  crying FL , conspiring Mom in law and ML ex lovers...

Sautan living together ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

As if in reality there are people like Anupama, crying female lead who's going to put up with her husband's and in laws tantrums. Atleast you won't find in this generation. Which wife will tolerate her husband's ex lover return in his life?

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the story is finite and they'd expect not great TRPs. I don't care if it shifts online as well. The show is too awesome. Let them not kill it for TRP. Making it just for the web will be fine at least.

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

These trp people donโ€™t want to think while watching TV. They imagine themselves in those tortured and Sacrificing females - kyonki real life mein aisa koyi nahi hota and feel good I think. 

Why canโ€™t they just stay on with this show. Har waqt larger audience ko hi cater karne hai kya? 
I love this show and like the cast too. My fav is dr. Saathe ๐Ÿ˜Š