Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This show is a culture shock for 80% Indian audience! It's so bod for TV & them guys! This show is so now! But TV are basically low budget period dramas so, you know the reason!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

I'm watching it online as I'm an NRI 🤣 then they should take online audience into account because the response is positive😒

the same yaar... they should account for the online audience somehow. In fact, if the show does go OTT, I can bet that this show will be a big hit. 😊

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

You're right. The other day my mother in law told me she doesn't find this show so interesting. And, the reason she gave was shocking. She said the doctors keep on fighting. Then I realised that this is her mentality and not only hers but others as well. The viewers have been accustomed to watch a certain kind of shows all these years and now they don't want to change their  mindset.

totally understandable. most of the older generation want mirch-masala, saas-bahu war, tears, abuse, ML crying, FL being tortured, etc etc. They have been conditioned to understand that this is true entertainment and it is now difficult for them to come out of that frame of mind. Also, that generation cannot bear strong, opinionated FLs because of the same conditioning, that women have to think of everybody else before themselves, husband, kids, parents, society and so forth. Women have to be mahaanta ki murat while men can be forgiven for the gravest of sins because women need to be more accommodating. Thankfully ab ki generation is coming out of that mindset and fighting for equal rights, but, unfortunately, the majority of the TV audience seems to be the older generation. Hence, the TRP result 😔

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I think the story is finite and they'd expect not great TRPs. I don't care if it shifts online as well. The show is too awesome. Let them not kill it for TRP. Making it just for the web will be fine at least.

True, if need be they can make it online. They will receive more love definitely. But I really hope they don't kill the story for the sake of TRP. 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Kya dekhna tha, aur kya dikha hai😭

Show ke kismat mein jaane kya kya likha hai😭

Edited by hedwig_potter - 2 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

But seriously, I wasn't very ambitious about the trp to begin with, but I didn't expect a drop, because not one episode until now has been boring or not nice. Every minute of every episode is such a treat to watch.

We all know how the trp audience's mentality works (not even sorry to say this, cause its true), this show deserves more recognition, that's all I want to say

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

totally understandable. most of the older generation want mirch-masala, saas-bahu war, tears, abuse, ML crying, FL being tortured, etc etc. They have been conditioned to understand that this is true entertainment and it is now difficult for them to come out of that frame of mind. Also, that generation cannot bear strong, opinionated FLs because of the same conditioning, that women have to think of everybody else before themselves, husband, kids, parents, society and so forth. Women have to be mahaanta ki murat while men can be forgiven for the gravest of sins because women need to be more accommodating. Thankfully ab ki generation is coming out of that mindset and fighting for equal rights, but, unfortunately, the majority of the TV audience seems to be the older generation. Hence, the TRP result 😔

My mother in law is not that old. She's a business woman herself and is educated but still she loves family drama. 😒

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The show is not bad at all... All interactions between the doctors are in fact interesting.. At least some people are trying to actually WORK unlike other shows... This one reminds me of Korean medical dramas ... They are even more detailed.. But this one is good too...  Deepika is my fav. ... Such a confident woman.. She has a calm demeanor despite holding the shorter end of the stick...  Target audience of TV shows are mostly women... Why would we not make good choices..💔. Mujhe toh logon ki choices samajh hi nahi aati.. Men are watching Money Heist.. Women are interested in Saas Bahu, Cat fight drama...😆😭  Nowhere to go... 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They don’t have a great trp to begin with. I hope it gets better over time

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

They don’t have a great trp to begin with. I hope it gets better over time

Hope too ...and I hope they don't change the script like Deepika running back into Vikrant's arms in "I forgive you I love you" mode, Abhay turning into a psycho lover....Sia seeking revenge on Abhay....the show is fantastic so far❤️