Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for the hint.

We have fixed the issue.

Can you also remove the 20% WL on my account? I’ve been on good behaviour for more than two months and haven’t broken my parole conditions. 🥲

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Can you also remove the 20% WL on my account? I’ve been on good behaviour for more than two months and haven’t broken my parole conditions. 🥲

What? Parole? Did you get arrested? How long are you on parole? This place is giving me nightmares. What's going on here? 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats to Fawad! He’s a good actor and such a gentleman! Deserves it for sure 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Good for him. 👏

On the Zindagi show, they've been coming out with good content from Pakistani artists. I've seen Chudails & Ek Jhhothi Love Story, and enjoyed both of them. Will keep an eye on this.

Wait a minute I thought India banned all from Pakistan? What changed? Is zindagi not a tv channel? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

What? Parole? Did you get arrested? How long are you on parole? This place is giving me nightmares. What's going on here? 

Festival Ji, Aao Sunao India Forum Ki Ek Kahaani. Ek Tha Salman fan, Ek Thi Mein Dewaani. Woh Insult Kar Raha Tha, Mein Insult Kar Rahi Thi. 😆 

Basically I got into trouble and moderators increased my WL. Apparently the law of this place is that if you’re on good behaviour for 2 months then you can request for your warning levels to get decreased. 🥲

Minionite thumbnail

FF the requirement is 3 months and then you can PM the mods of the forum you are active in.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Wait a minute I thought India banned all from Pakistan? What changed? Is zindagi not a tv channel? 

Shhhhh 🤫

It's OTT (Zee5 App). For now. Who knows till when. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

FF the requirement is 3 months and then you can PM the mods of the forum you are active in.

It’s been 3 months. I just checked. You are the Mod of BWF. I’d like my WL decreased as a Xmas present plez. 🥳

Minionite thumbnail

It’s been 3 months. I just checked. You are the Mod of BWF. I’d like my WL decreased as a Xmas present plez. 🥳

Well then...Merry Christmas! 🥳

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fawad is definitely easy on the eyes. But the recent videos of him singing at his birthday - he looks somewhat bloated and it makes him look at least 5 years older than he is. But this role would make sense given Ms Marvel is supposed to be Pakistani right?